• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Holy Karp, what took them so long?! Finally, Goh's gonna complete a trial mission without Ash, and the episode can truly focus on him, his Pokémon, and his rivalry with Gary.

Also, would be a funny twist if the episode led to a situation where he could either capture the Legend or help the team and let Gary/Tokio catch the legendary, and he gives up on the Legend to help the team. Would show that he's truly grown, and can look past his own wants and focus on what benefits the team...and it's this act that fetches him enough tokens to participate.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Either I’ve seen too many plot twists or something’s wrong with this aspect of the Project Mew going after the Regis. Why are they so fixated on catching them when studying Mew is supposed to be their main priority?

I’ve just got this feeling that Quillon, Danika, &/or Prof. Amaranth are going to be twist villains or something
I have the feeling that there's something not on the up and up about Project Mew as well. All these tests are making me suspicious. While I'm not sure that Quillon, Danika, and/or Professor Amaranth are going to turn out to be villains, it would not surprise me if they did. Also, even if they are not twist villains, I could still see Project Mew being secretly funded by Giovanni or someone like him and the information that they obtain on Mew, or even Mew if they catch her, will be used for nefarious purposes. Heck, it could even lead into Gen 9 depending on who the villains are and if they keep the traveling the world format only with Poké Spain being the home base.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
I’m just happy the two new Regi’s are debuting after almost two years. Kind of agree with the folks saying PM is kind of a front for something more sinister. It’d be neat to see but whether the anime (in general) would actually take advantage of this premise however…

SatoSereFan224888

Ash shouldn’t really appear in this episode. I hope Ash splits from Goh so he can focus on the Masters 8.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
Why would Giovanni need a bunch of kids when he has an elite team that has a flying aircraft with the ability to turn invisible... who were defeated by a bunch of kids on multiple occasions. The Project Mew crew really hasn't given me any undercover villain vibes but there's definitely a lot we don't know about them and why they're collecting the Regis.
Maybe they're paying Brendan in Regis to fly them over to the location of the final expedition in his flying pyramid? /s

DayQuil95

I have the feeling that there's something not on the up and up about Project Mew as well. All these tests are making me suspicious. While I'm not sure that Quillon, Danika, and/or Professor Amaranth are going to turn out to be villains, it would not surprise me if they did. Also, even if they are not twist villains, I could still see Project Mew being secretly funded by Giovanni or someone like him and the information that they obtain on Mew, or even Mew if they catch her, will be used for nefarious purposes. Heck, it could even lead into Gen 9 depending on who the villains are and if they keep the traveling the world format only with Poké Spain being the home base.
I'd find it interesting if it was an organized project for Giovanni to get his hands on Mew and other rare Pokémon ngl, it would be one hell of a plan given they would basically be giving him some of the rarest mons around alongside parts of legendaries for experiments. And this would setup nicely for an endgame of Ash facing Giovanni and disbanding Team Rocket after Masters 8.

BlueDragonfangirl

Ash shouldn’t really appear in this episode. I hope Ash splits from Goh so he can focus on the Masters 8.
I’m hoping we have an episode that shows what’s going on with Ash while Goh is doing this.

That could be where Paul comes in??

nuzamaki90

So is there only spot for one chaser. Or is Gary and goh able to become chasers as well?
There’s 5 spots for Project Mew, but only 3 left open because Tsurugi and Asahi take up the first two. Obviously the last three members will be Goh, Gary, and Tokio.

I don’t know how I feel about potentially giving Goh one of the strongest Legendaries but Suicune was a big load of nothing so we’ll see what happens lol

SatoSereFan224888

I’m hoping we have an episode that shows what’s going on with Ash while Goh is doing this.

That could be where Paul comes in??
I‘m thinking Ash would be watching videos of the other trainers then take notes to divide a game plan.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
...so, I'm gonna assume Registeel will show up in the Sea Mauville ep ala Rock and Ice, but what about Gigas? Unless this is a two-parter, I can't see it showing up here unless the writers are insane enough to stick three Legendaries in one ep.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
...so, I'm gonna assume Registeel will show up in the Sea Mauville ep ala Rock and Ice, but what about Gigas? Unless this is a two-parter, I can't see it showing up here unless the writers are insane enough to stick three Legendaries in one ep.
Guess what...
There are still chance this is a two parter though

BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl

What even IS 'the Ash we know' at this point? With how inconsistent the character has become, he could turn into some super-analytical 'EVERYTHING IS ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS' style character, and I'd just accept it with '...well I guess that's just Ash now'.
One part of his character that has stayed true to his character is that he doesn’t study for his battles, only one time he did that was in Johto league that was only because Misty encouraged him for fighting that Macy girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.