• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

He did that during rematches in XY and DP...
That’d make sense, I’ll have to go rewatch those series again, wonder if Journeys Ash does that?

World Turtle

I hope to see Ash
If he does catch one of them, who cares since neither are at the level of say Lugia for example so it doesn’t matter to me if Goh catches a Regi since I consider them realistic legendaries like Heatran. Besides there are other legendaries that I would rather see Ash own instead,
Same. There is like maybe a dozen legendary that I’d want to see Ash get and none of them are the Regis

ImBeVillain

No more six members

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I believe Professor Amaranth will be a main antagonist from Project Mew arc.
He sits and does nothing, just sends people to do everything for him. Sounds like a lot of villains making use of people for their goals.
If it is so that he is the villain, it's a pity for Danika and Quillion, they did everything to help the challengers achieve their dreams and in the end they were used unfairly by this boss.

AJ97

One part of his character that has stayed true to his character is that he doesn’t study for his battles, only one time he did that was in Johto league that was only because Misty encouraged him for fighting that Macy girl.
This isn't true. Ash always is strategic and does make preparations before his important battles.
Like bringing type advantaged pokemon, pokemon with super-effective moves or countermeasure against the opponent's key pokemon.

Like back in DP, he brought a Sleep Talk Heracross to deal with Tobias's Darkrai and Dark void.
What has been consistent regarding Ash's character, is the fact that he's a very unpredictable battler who is capable of cooking up crazy strategies in the middle of battle.

This has been consistent right from Kanto to Journeys.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I cry foul, Regieleki isn’t small enough D:

MartínK

Gotta leave this one up to execution. Goh battling a Legendary is like Goh battling Ash, and it’s gonna be real hard to take this seriously.

Plot armor.
It was pretty obvious since we knew that Gary was here that each one will catch one of them, the big question is if they are going to keep them.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
That’d make sense, I’ll have to go rewatch those series again, wonder if Journeys Ash does that?

Well he didn't really get a chance to do that much since he only really actively challenged two people himself in the Normal and Super Classes which were Visquez at the start and he knew she was the temp Electric-type Gym Leader and then when he challenged Bea for a rematch and he went out of his way to Johto.

Every other battle in the the first two classes was an on the spot challenge.

As for the Ultra Class, he did prepare for his matches.

When his match against Volkner was scheduled, he went back home offscreen and got his Z-Ring.

He and Lucario went to Kalos to get help from Korrina to achieve Mega Evolution and soon after his match with Bea was scheduled.

He and Gengar worked to achieve Gengar's Gigantamax form for when he had a battle in Galar, and it happened soon after with Marnie.

He then went to Kalos to train with Clemont for his match against Drasna. Sirfetch'd and Dracovish learned new moves.

We also did see his whole team training in preparation for his promotion match against Raihan.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Plot armor.
It was pretty obvious since we knew that Gary was here that each one will catch one of them, the big question is if they are going to keep them.
Eh probably not.

AJ97

Took Ash 3 tries to beat a Regi.
And now we're going to see Goh battle and capture one.
Nicee xD

That said, Gary deserves to catch one. He did after all, beat Ash and Pikachu right after it beat Regice in the Battle Frontier.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Quite cathartic to finally seeing another Galar catch and respectful asf to see Go and Shigeru as fully realized rivals pull it off.

So happy for my boy, gonna be cool to have another legendary on the ride. The most important line was Satoshi reminding Go after seeing Suicune that feelings can get through to Pokémon, your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.