• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
I can't imagine Goh's Cinderace being able to even land a solid hit on a legendary, let alone damage it enough to catch it. But Raboot did a BS blaze kick vs zapdos so they clearly don't care how ridiculous it looks.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I just can't see goh catching a legendary. When his strongest mon on hand is cinderace......
He might catch next new legendary pokemon in this year.
Writers have not problem giving this type of pokemon to him.
I believe more he will done this with Regigigas what opening was shown.

BlueDragonfangirl

Its dam annoying how Goh can catch 2 legendary Pokemon yet for some reason have a difficult time for Ash.

I'd loved for Ash to catch Mewtwo, they had a unique bond.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Gotta leave this one up to execution. Goh battling a Legendary is like Goh battling Ash, and it’s gonna be real hard to take this seriously.
Especially when you consider that at no point in the entire series has Goh ever been realistically at a level to take on legendaries, in skill as a trainer, his Pokemon's strength and self-confidence. The Articuno episode only further proves this.

Every one of his direct encounters so far where he somehow stands on an equal footing with them has had bullshit writing (Zapdos at full health goes down to one weak Blaze Kick), plot convenience (SwSh plot with Wolves weakening Eternatus and him being the one to Max the Pokeball) or bent worldbuilding to favor him (Suicune, let's not even bother with this debate, it's an objectively bad setup).

I can see Gary being able to capture one if he brings out all his big guns, he could potentially be at the level to take down at least one with some effort.

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Ot would be nice to see Gary's Nidoqueen/king here.

DayQuil95

Every one of his direct encounters so far where he somehow stands on an equal footing with them has had bullshit writing (Zapdos at full health goes down to one weak Blaze Kick)
I'm still impressed at how absolute garbage that episode was, it's incredible to have horrible writing, animation, and character progression all in one episode, they outdid themselves when doing that.

BobbbidyBob

Its dam annoying how Goh can catch 2 legendary Pokemon yet for some reason have a difficult time for Ash.

I think he had a more unique bond with Latias. What was unique about his bond with mewtwo? They barely interacted

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Gotta admit Goh and Gary teaming up like this is really cool
Seems like a double battle, Goh-Leki, Gary-Drago, which makes sense if they want to show off Goh being able to work together with Gary, and it's a really cool way to do so.

I do wonder what pokemon they will be using? We could finally see how all of Cinderace's training with Lucario has payed off (maybe not G-max cause indoors), but Golurk would be hype as well.
I hope Goh gets the Regieleki, he needs more electric types
True, though he actually needs Dragon types more XD. 5 compared to 4.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

And yet Go doesn't even have them and means nothing. He had to permanently give up Eternatus while Suicune was a one-off dex filler as despite owning it, It still roams in the wild freely and is just around in spirit.

And Mewtwo is out of the question anyways since there is no bond between them and other gibberish. If we're going to determine Ash owning a Legendary by bond, then the only logical choices would've been Nebby or some Latias.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think he had a more unique bond with Latias. What was unique about his bond with mewtwo? They barely interacted
Mew two Strikes back special, I loved that one. He saved Ash’s Pikachu and clone Pokémon from Team Rocket.

Ash heard what happened of the events in the first movie and was allowed to keep the memories this time. Ash saved Mewtwo’s life by throwing him into that lake that heals.

I’m interested yet annoyed by Gary becoming Goh’s rival so I’m skipping this episode.

I’m skipping all the Project Mew episodes, let’s move on.

RLC

Gotta leave this one up to execution. Goh battling a Legendary is like Goh battling Ash, and it’s gonna be real hard to take this seriously.
I can buy it if he uses Suicune and/or aceburn. Plus, Gary helping him already makes it somewhat believable.

Gingertail24

The opening is kinda misleading. It shows the two urshifu trainers, but it seems it's just gonna be Gary and goh. Then they mirror it with ash fighting Leon , even tho some people claim this is more akin to Goh's master 8? Are we gonna see the expedition or is this goh exit?

ShadowForce720

The opening is kinda misleading. It shows the two urshifu trainers, but it seems it's just gonna be Gary and goh. Then they mirror it with ash fighting Leon , even tho some people claim this is more akin to Goh's master 8? Are we gonna see the expedition or is this goh exit?
If the Mew expedition was meant to be Goh’s exit then they wouldn’t have had it only last 1 week. The fact that the specific Mew expedition is only lasting 1 week basically tells you that it is not Goh’s exit.

Gingertail24

If the Mew expedition was meant to be Goh’s exit then they wouldn’t have had it only last 1 week. The fact that the specific Mew expedition is only lasting 1 week basically tells you that it is not Goh’s exit.
The new expedition being one week doesn't tell you that. It's one week, goh doesn't catch mew, then he exits the show

Status
Not open for further replies.