• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

The new expedition being one week doesn't tell you that. It's one week, goh doesn't catch mew, then he exits the show
What I’m saying if Goh does leave the show it’s not going to be because of that Mew expedition, because the expedition is only lasting a week.

Plus even if he doesn’t catch Mew that doesn’t mean he would leave the show as he can pretty much keep doing what he’s doing with Ash right now.

BlueDragonfangirl

What I’m saying if Goh does leave the show it’s not going to be because of that Mew expedition, because the expedition is only lasting a week.

Plus even if he doesn’t catch Mew that doesn’t mean he would leave the show as he can pretty much keep doing what he’s doing with Ash right now.
And how is he going to be able to do these with Ash having a different goal to do? It’d slow both goals down.

i figured that’s how Iris got above Ash because his journey being interrupted by Mew project.

I assume there’s a reason Goh is suddenly doing these Mew projects by himself. To distance himself more from Ash with his goal.

The anime way of saying it’s time.

Its kind of like what happened with May and Ash in AG.

ShadowForce720

And how is he going to be able to do these with Ash having a different goal to do? It’d slow both goals down.

i figured that’s how Iris got above Ash because his journey being interrupted by Mew project.

I assume there’s a reason Goh is suddenly doing these Mew projects by himself. To distance himself more from Ash with his goal.

The anime way of saying it’s time.

Its kind of like what happened with May and Ash in AG.
No, it does not, I mean heck what your arguing right now is pretty the same thing someone else was arguing when they said they don’t think Ash should have any companions.

Heck when Goh finally started the Project Mew missions it was when Ash was already in the Hyper Class which all of the matches gets scheduled for him, so no Go doing Project Mew stuff didn’t slow Ash down.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

No, it does not, I mean heck what your arguing right now is pretty the same thing someone else was arguing when they said they don’t think Ash should have any companions.
Than why is the anime randomly having Goh do these Mew projects by himself and saying final this blah blah blah.

It wasn’t like that in the past but now that we reaching endgame with Journey’s this happens?

UnovaMaster

My hope is that the entire summer is Goh episodes to make the Ash fans extra salty <3

Plus it helps that Project Mew is far less predictable than Ash's obvious quest to 1st

BlueDragonfangirl

My hope is that the entire summer is Goh episodes to make the Ash fans extra salty <3

Plus it helps that Project Mew is far less predictable than Ash's obvious quest to 1st
That’s ok, Goh going to be out next series any ways like what happened to all the previous companions, peace ✌️

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
We can only hope.
Why bother hoping when it's likely true. He's basically like every other companion aside from Brock, not meant to stick around for more than one series.

BlueDragonfangirl

We can only hope.
Dawn was out and she was treated as equal to Ash in the D/P series and extremely popular yet out she went and got replaced by Iris.

Goh who is world wide hated character since Iris and less of an extent Tracey all have left.

Same going to happen here, just gotta be patient, I had to handle Iris days for a while.

SatoSereFan224888

I agree. Ash gets held back by friends sometimes and this time is no different. I feel had he split from Goh, he would have easily made it to maybe second place behind only Leon. Plus him going to crown tundra also I think gets in Ash’s training. He should have stayed back to study for the masters 8.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I agree. Ash gets held back by friends sometimes and this time is no different. I feel had he split from Goh, he would have easily made it to maybe second place behind only Leon. Plus him going to crown tundra also I think gets in Ash’s training. He should have stayed back to study for the masters 8.

Yeah that's why he should never develop romantic feelings. Being in a relationship would drag him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.