• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

If Goh was going to replace Ash then his Pikachu would have never evolved, but that’s ok, keep believing that Ash is leaving the show because it will only make your reaction that more interesting when it is announced that he is coming back
You’d think he’d be used this by now, he either just began the series and never watched the rest or was really really hopeful.

I was a Dawn fan and had that kind of dream once, gave up on that.

Now Serena’s my favorite female lead.

It does have certain advantages though, Goh I‘m looking at you.

Last edited:

AJ97

You mean the weakened and poisoned Suicune by poachers and the one that was caught thanks to Zacian and Zamazenta.
Now he has to battle one on his own and won't be credible but plot armor enters.
I'm in full agreement lol.
Was just saying given the plot armour bs on him getting Suicune and then catching Eternatus, wouldn't be surprised with him catching Regigigas as well lol.

Then he can probably stick it in the garden to play with Golurk.

Ryker101

Feels pretty early for the project mew conclusion but Goh and Gary working together against the regis sounds promising

Maybe they’re doing PWC like Alola league, where it gets like 10 eps or smth all to itself at the end. But I doubt M8 can be stretched out for that long rn, who knows

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
What's up with people saying it's Goh's finale lol? That's not happening
We havent even seen Regiggas yet (although i suspect the next episode is him)
This is Raihans battle for Goh as put earlier, the only reason it's in the OP alongside Leon it's coz it looks cool to have the contrast between two giants, not because this is Gohs endgame lol, the Mew expedition definitely happens
Either way excited for this episode, Goh earns the legendary and I'm excited to see him finally get it in a proper way rather than what happened with Suicune

Gingertail24

This is Raihans battle for Goh as put earlier, the only reason it's in the OP alongside Leon it's coz it looks cool to have the contrast between two giants, not because this is Gohs endgame lol, the Mew expedition definitely happens
Either way excited for this episode, Goh earns the legendary and I'm excited to see him finally get it in a proper way rather than what happened with Suicune
I feel like it'll be earned if he used suicune. With cinderace, that's gonna be hard to justify

BobbbidyBob

Maybe just because a pokemon is considered legendary doesn’t actually mean it is....get it? I mean Arceus ain’t no legendary to me!, he godly stinks. Legends and myths are just marketing strategies to make uncool Pokémon look cool in the poke world.
Snivy ....now THAT was a legendary pokemon deserving of its own legend.

Last edited:

Gingertail24

Maybe just because a pokemon is considered legendary doesn’t actually mean it is....get it? I mean Arceus ain’t no legendary to me!, he godly stinks. Legends and myths are just marketing strategies to make uncool Pokémon look cool in the poke world.
Snivy ....now THAT was a legendary pokemon deserving of its own legend.
"Legendary Pokemon is just a cheap trick to make weak pokemon stronger"

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
"Legendary Pokemon is just a cheap trick to make weak pokemon stronger"
In the case of Goh legendaries are just small dolls which can be caught at will

BlueDragonfangirl

Because it says last in the episode title :/

BlueDragonfangirl

I wonder if the reason Ash is absent here is because he decided to stay back in Alola to spend time with his second family, and maybe train for the M8.
I love this theory, i hope that’s the reason.

AJ97

I wonder if the reason Ash is absent here is because he decided to stay back in Alola to spend time with his second family, and maybe train for the M8.
Actually, this would be better executed if he goes back to Pallet Town and trains with his reserves there as he's going back to Alola in the later episodes.

Perfect opportunity to set up Ash using reserves in the Master Class.

AJ97

What later episodes? Also, I don't see why he needs to go back to Pallet Town to train though, he can just call Oak and get the reserves transferred over. Training and spending time while surrounded by people you're close to is admittedly better than doing it alone, and Delia herself comes off as distant.
I meant to say before. He's already going to Alola and spending time with his reserves. Would make more sense to train with his reserves in Kanto now.

"Training and spending time while surrounded by people you're close to......" lol... dude it's a cartoon and Delia is his mom and they have a perfectly normal relationship.

Megapixel

Actually, this would be better executed if he goes back to Pallet Town and trains with his reserves there as he's going back to Alola in the later episodes.

Perfect opportunity to set up Ash using reserves in the Master Class.
I believe to the end that at least infernape and greninja have a ticket purchased for ash to use in master class, out of them it would be a surprise if he uses any of the others.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yeah, as in last TRIAL MISSION. Doesn't mean it's the last Goh episode
No, I didn't say it was his last episode just the last mission for project New though.

Its a little like contests, or Serena's thing. Once you get towards the end of that series and your official go HA pun.

Once that ends it normally means send offs.

But no doesn't mean last Goh episode.

Gingertail24

No, I didn't say it was his last episode just the last mission for project New though.

Its a little like contests, or Serena's thing. Once you get towards the end of that series and your official go HA pun.

Once that ends it normally means send offs.

But no doesn't mean last Goh episode.
I think the last for the project mew is the expedition of 1 week. Then the send offs will occur. I don't see goh lingering doing nothing until November. I think by August or something, we see the last of project mew

Status
Not open for further replies.