• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think the last for the project mew is the expedition of 1 week. Then the send offs will occur. I don't see goh lingering doing nothing until November. I think by August or something, we see the last of project mew
Just because project Mew would end doesn't mean he wouldn't get more episodes.

I mean the others had episodes in the middle of the league's I think.

If it's over like I think it is, we should really focous on Masters 8.

P

AJ97

I believe to the end that at least infernape and greninja have a ticket purchased for ash to use in master class, out of them it would be a surprise if he uses any of the others.
Hopefully. I hope he also uses some more of his reserves. For now, I can only see Greninja given the return of Alain and them also not revealing the Ash Greninja form in episode 108. Given these two reasons, I definitely feel he will use Ash Greinja in a Master Class battle. I also hope all the MC battles are 6v6 (Especially if it's a knockout tournament). Perfect opportunity to bring in a variety of reserves.

I literally see no difference in where he trains, since he can easily get them transferred anywhere. There's no restriction on the reserves at Pallet not being able to come to Alola and vice versa.

Also, last I recall, Delia isn't into Pokemon battles to help Ash on that front, whereas Alola has many of them close to Ash that can help.

Also, just my observation, but Delia's interactions with Ash has always been... barebones to me, at least since AG.
Now you're just adding in all twists and turns to force your theory lol. This is a Goh focused episode and there shouldn't be all this extra attention on Ash. Basically, we will see Ash with his Alola pokemon in the previous episodes and maybe we now see a quick shot with Ash and his Kanto Pokemon in Pallet Town (There can also be a quick conversation about Gary with Professor Oak, as he's also part of the episode).

So in way suggesting, "Ash looking at his reserves".

And Ash doesn't really need to battle and train with his friends in Alola to get stronger. He's ranked the 8th best trainer in the world and spends most of his time in Cerise's Lab where literally no one is of the same caliber.

If you wanna to twist and turn and complicate the Plot, then why not make it crazier? Like maybe Ash reunites with his Pidgeot on the way. Adds it to his team and uses it in the master class lol.

ShadowForce720

Unless to promote ORAS
(btw it's funny how we are in an ORAS timeline and yet Battle Frontier exists)
That’s not as strange as for some reason having BW Bianca and B2W2 Cheren coexisting at the same time in the anime when in all other media they are roughly around the same age as each other.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
If Goh was going to replace Ash then his Pikachu would have never evolved, but that’s ok, keep believing that Ash is leaving the show because it will only make your reaction that more interesting when it is announced that he is coming back
No, you see, they gave him a female Pikachu so that they could evolve it immediately, so that when he eventually catches his male Pichu, and it evolves at the end of the series they won't have to evolve it into another Raichu! :cool: Goh replaces Ash confirmed.

/s

Master Pikachu 11

No, you see, they gave him a female Pikachu so that they could evolve it immediately, so that when he eventually catches his male Pichu, and it evolves at the end of the series they won't have to evolve it into another Raichu! :cool: Goh replaces Ash confirmed.

/s
Your right they will just evolve it into an Alolan Raichu instead. :cool: Got to catch them all

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Regieleki might be easier for Gary to capture since he does have Electivire with Motor Drive.

Goh on the other hand does have Suicune with Ice moves that may help more against Regidraco.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Still hoping Regieleki is a midget like it is cause that image showing it does not help :>

AJ97

I don't really mind them catching the Regis ngl, Gary definitely deserves a legendary, and as long as they're not too OP to the point of matching up with the likes of Ash for now, then it's fine.
Realistically, regular Legendary Pokemon shouldn't be a problem for a Regional Champion tier trainer (i.e Ash). A version of Ash who was no where close to Elite four tier, took out 2 of Tobias's legendaries. Current Ash should be relative to Cynthia from the Diamond and Pearl series.

That said, Journey's writers seem to think that the only way to make Goh look good, is to make Ash suck. So wouldn't be surprised if the plot shows them to be stronger than Ash.

Gingertail24

Realistically, regular Legendary Pokemon shouldn't be a problem for a Regional Champion tier trainer (i.e Ash). A version of Ash who was no where close to Elite four tier, took out 2 of Tobias's legendaries. Current Ash should be relative to Cynthia from the Diamond and Pearl series.

That said, Journey's writers seem to think that the only way to make Goh look good, is to make Ash suck. So wouldn't be surprised if the plot shows them to be stronger than Ash.
I don't think it's to make ash sucks
It's just that the anime sucks at natural progression

AJ97

I don't think it's to make ash sucks
It's just that the anime sucks at natural progression
That's not really an excuse. When they are setting up Ash to at the very least be the strongest challenger for the World's strongest trainer, he has to be substantially ahead of Goh. But whenever Ash is involved in something Goh related, the former is always nerfed to make the latter look better.
Like if Ash was involved in the Regi fight, realistically, he should be able to hold off both the Regi's by his own. However, he'll be shown to be relative to Goh in a situation like this.

The simple solution is to keep Ash far distant from any Goh-related missions. Only bring Ash in where there is a serious crisis that requires a Champion tier trainer to step in.

MartínK

That's not really an excuse. When they are setting up Ash to at the very least be the strongest challenger for the World's strongest trainer, he has to be substantially ahead of Goh. But whenever Ash is involved in something Goh related, the former is always nerfed to make the latter look better.
Like if Ash was involved in the Regi fight, realistically, he should be able to hold off both the Regi's by his own. However, he'll be shown to be relative to Goh in a situation like this.

The simple solution is to keep Ash far distant from any Goh-related missions. Only bring Ash in where there is a serious crisis that requires a Champion tier trainer to step in.

True, i hate when they nerfed Ash to favour Goh when in reality any of Ash pokémon will defeat Goh mons, even Totodile and Oshawott.

Ash has nothing to do in PM missions, but they realizee that to late.

LucasMV

Why did we leave the CT only to back immediately after. This could easily been a two-parter or something.
My guess is episode 111 will start of as Project Mew, but then switch to Mohn's plot instead. So when the family reunites, Ash and Go will return to Alola with Lillie, Gladion and Mohn and that's why 112 is Ash's return and the Alola Champion battle royale thing. Then in 113 Goh will likely be called to return to CT, which explains why he goes alone, since Ash probably wants to stay at Alola a while longer.

If that's how it goes, it's almost a three-parter in a sense.

BlueDragonfangirl

Wait, I thought Ash wasn’t in this episode, is he than? I was hoping he wasn’t as I don’t want Ash to be demoted to make Goh look better
My guess is episode 111 will start of as Project Mew, but then switch to Mohn's plot instead. So when the family reunites, Ash and Go will return to Alola with Lillie, Gladion and Mohn and that's why 112 is Ash's return and the Alola Champion battle royale thing. Then in 113 Goh will likely be called to return to CT, which explains why he goes alone, since Ash probably wants to stay at Alola a while longer.

I hope that’s the case, I love this theory the best, Ash wanting to hang out with his Sun and Moon family over being involved in that stupid Mew project would be adorable.

I just hate how they’ll both Ash ( former rival) Will both have legendarily
pokemon while Ash won’t, it’s really annoying.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

This could have been done much better and it makes really clear that they're running out of time and we have to rush. Well we could have done with less mid episodes and less slowpokes, but oh well...

In the end I do not blame the writters of this beeing rushed, nobody, even me expected gen 9 to release this year, I remember saying 2 years ago that Gen 9 would be released in 2022 but it was to annoy Goh fans, I was lying to myself but hey look at that.

This is going to be the shortest Pokemon series.

LucasMV

This could have been done much better and it makes really clear that they're running out of time and we have to rush. Well we could have done with less mid episodes and less slowpokes, but oh well...

In the end I do not blame the writters of this beeing rushed, nobody, even me expected gen 9 to release this year, I remember saying 2 years ago that Gen 9 would be released in 2022 but it was to annoy Goh fans, I was lying to myself but hey look at that.

This is going to be the shortest Pokemon series.
I'd like to believe the episodes they had to left out because of the pandemic's forced break were all fillers, and not important plot points and ideas that had to be dropped. But we'll never know.

Also, are we sure the series needs to end before the Gen 9 games release? And if that's the case, I'm sure they knew before us when that release would happen, in order to be able to plan the series accordingly. Makes no sense that they'd find out all of a sudden and be forced to rush the series unless the communication between the people in charge of the anime and the games is really that bad.

It doesn't need to be rushed though, if this is the last of Goh's main plot. I say there's a good chance that he'll be accepted into Project Mew here, but they won't actually show us the search for Mew, and instead use it as the reason why Goh goes away at the end of JN. To look for Mew. Then the rest of the episodes from here to the end could be used mostly for the Master Class Tournament. That'd be around 20 episodes (if Gen 9 releases in November), plenty enough to do it justice.

ShadowForce720

I'd like to believe the episodes they had to left out because of the pandemic's forced break were all fillers, and not important plot points and ideas that had to be dropped. But we'll never know.

Also, are we sure the series needs to end before the Gen 9 games release? And if that's the case, I'm sure they knew before us when that release would happen, in order to be able to plan the series accordingly. Makes no sense that they'd find out all of a sudden and be forced to rush the series unless the communication between the people in charge of the anime and the games is really that bad.

It doesn't need to be rushed though, if this is the last of Goh's main plot. I say there's a good chance that he'll be accepted into Project Mew here, but they won't actually show us the search for Mew, and instead use it as the reason why Goh goes away at the end of JN. To look for Mew. Then the rest of the episodes from here to the end could be used mostly for the Master Class Tournament. That'd be around 20 episodes (if Gen 9 releases in November), plenty enough to do it justice.
The fact that the expedition only last one week basically means that it’s not going to be the reason why Goh leaves, if he does wind up leaving.

If they meant for that Mew expedition to be the thing that Goh leaves for and it doesn’t actually show then they wouldn’t have had the expedition last only a week. So if Goh does leave it’s going to be after we see the Mew expedition.

BlueDragonfangirl

The fact that the expedition only last one week basically means that it’s not going to be the reason why Goh leaves, if he does wind up leaving.

If they meant for that Mew expedition to be the thing that Goh leaves for and it doesn’t actually show then they wouldn’t have had the expedition last only a week. So if Goh does leave it’s going to be after we see the Mew expedition.
They’ve never done that with past companions before, they normally don’t do that kind of stuff till after the leagues than they their goodbyes.

I predict the same thing happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.