• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more people root for our protagonist Goh to not be given the common decency of a proper climax, the more I'll clap when Masters 8 is a very short and rushed arc <3
It will only have two episodes, 116 the presentation and 117 ash loses against Leon 6-0, all the remaining 20 episodes are about Goh-greninja and Project mew

Leon wins in the final against Iris, she defeats Alain 6-0 off screen

Dragneelo

Anipoke Hiveleader
It will only have two episodes, 116 the presentation and 117 ash loses against Leon 6-0, all the remaining 20 episodes are about Goh-greninja and Project mew

Leon wins in the final against Iris, she defeats Alain 6-0 off screen
Nah, Leon will reveal himself to be Mew in disguise and expresses interests in Ash catches Mew and lives a happy live forever and Goh will get so jealous that he will go to PokeAntarctica and become a hermit for the rest of his life. THE END.

Directed and Produced by @UnovaMaster

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ash is still here lmao.

Master Pikachu 11

People are freaking out because Ash is here, most likely it's just a scene where Ash says goodbye to Goh n Kanto lmao
Or Goh is telling Ash what the mission is about and I wouldn’t be shocked if Ash isn’t with Goh in Galar then he calls Ash to let him know if he passed the mission or not

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
"Who will be selected..." . Oh please, like we dont know Goh is going to be selected..He had any LOSES in this series, with ANYTHING? lol
And what the... we barely saw any missions and its the final already?........

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Episode Preview:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nuzamaki90

Episode Preview:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cinderace kicking Blastoise’a Hydro Cannon is what I only hope to be some type of combination move because otherwise

Bleh

MartínK

Cinderace kicking Blastoise’a Hydro Cannon is what I only hope to be some type of combination move because otherwise

Bleh

Yes, it's Water Pulse/Blaze Kick combination against the other two chasers.

Here Gary and Goh will become chasers, the questions is who is five?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
"Who will be selected..." . Oh please, like we dont know Goh is going to be selected..He had any LOSES in this series, with ANYTHING? lol
And what the... we barely saw any missions and its the final already?........
Gary Stu's can't lose, that's their literal definition.
He is a Gary Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.