• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
...Goh still has his Band, right? Should I even pretend there's a chance we'll see Cinderace Gigantamax?

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I wonder if we’ll see Gary’s sixth Journeys team member here. Nidoqueen seems like the big option as one of his mains since the early days like Arcanine.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Lmao at Gary's supposed Leaked 6th Pokemon

I wonder if we’ll see Gary’s sixth Journeys team member here. Nidoqueen seems like the big option as one of his mains since the early days like Arcanine.
Yes but Not Nidoqueen

Before you guys ask this is the same guy who leaked Serena's Poster in Journeys and Goh's Project Mew results in JN110

Rest in Peace Bede

nuzamaki90

Lmao at Gary's supposed Leaked 6th Pokemon
Rest in Peace Bede
Eh I guess it was kind of obvious with hindsight that Gary would use a Fairy-type. Although that means Goh is probably going to use a Ground-type like Flygon or Golurk. In that case the Regis probably aren’t going to battle more than a couple seconds at the least. We might not even see their moves animated :(

Status
Not open for further replies.