• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 3rd: PM2019 113 - Last Mission! Get Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Would be great if Hatterene debuted under Gary. She is my favorite Pokemon of SwSh and who knows if Bede is still showing up

Megapixel

Would be great if Hatterene debuted under Gary. She is my favorite Pokemon of SwSh and who knows if Bede is still showing up
It was definitely a good idea to give Gary a Hatterene. It shows that even he can have "Female" pokémon and not Hatterene going to a partner or some random girl in a predictable way.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Really i'm watching all off Gary Blue Pokemon teams in the game and I've never seen him having such a feminine Pokemon... he had a Clefable in Stadium but Stadium teams are crazy...

It does not fit, it's not cause it's a Girly Pokemon and he's a boy, I mean look at Tokyo and Gardevoir... but can you imagine 97 Gary with a Clefable or a Wigglituff?

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Gary with such a modern Pokémon design like Hatterene is def kind of wild to me, especially since the rest of his team is Kanto, Kanto, Johto, Johto, and Sinnoh. I would have sooner expected Mawile or Wigglytuff or something similar for Gary’s Fairy type.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Rest in Peace Bede
Meanwhile Mary exists despite TRio being owned by morpeko

Granted, we've only got, what, 20 episodes left? And they're relegating Hop to an audience member rather than a character, and we've long since passed the point of Bede being relevant unless they interrupt the tournament with the Hairdo Bros. with Bede as their agent, which will be despised because how dare they ruin Ash's match to win the right for a date with Leon

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
A legacy character like Shigeru not with a more early gen kaiju 'mon or more monster/animal Pokemon but a humanoid, feminine all-female species like Brimuon is so awkward but refreshing and kind of unexpected for him. I guess that's that for Beet btw. Happy he's gotten new captures in Bangiras and the ambigious, fairy witch creature. I mean, it's more Galarian representation for PM and something NEW in-terms of battling style hopefully.

This reminds me, Shigeru never did get Foodin? The original OG “Psychic” humanoid Pokémon of Kanto his game counterpart is always paired with. If he did get one (back when he was capture happy in Kanto) I don’t remember, having the witch as a stand-in works.

ShadowForce720

A legacy character like Shigeru not with a more early gen kaiju 'mon or more monster/animal Pokemon but a humanoid, feminine all-female species like Brimuon is so awkward but refreshing and kind of unexpected for him. I guess that's that for Beet btw. Happy he's gotten new captures in Bangiras and the ambigious, fairy witch creature. I mean, it's more Galarian representation for PM and something NEW in-terms of battling style hopefully.

This reminds me, Shigeru never did get Foodin? The original OG “Psychic” humanoid Pokémon of Kanto his game counterpart is always paired with. If he did get one (back when he was capture happy in Kanto) I don’t remember, having the witch as a stand-in works.
Actually Gary does have a Alakazam we just never actually got to see it in person but during the Johto League when it showed some of the Pokémon he had Alakazam was one of Pokémon shown.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Actually Gary does have a Alakazam we just never actually got to see it in person but during the Johto League when it showed some of the Pokémon he had Alakazam was one of Pokémon shown.
Ah, yeah I remember Shigeru originally was trying to “GET Pokémon” unlike Go’s “Get all Pokémon” where he caught multiple species (wasn’t sure if the psychic feline humanoid creature was one) and a variety of different Pokémon as well.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Hey, gotta introduce Galar Pokemon while we can somehow, and Gary sounds like a good way to do it.

You will HEAR the cheers of oppressed Hatteran fans if this is true (and their wail of despair if it isn't).

p96822

Evolve me please

He did have an Alakazam. It was shown on the computer when Ash was trying to learn which Pokémon he was going to use in the Johto league

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I literally forgot this episode was coming

Damn Project Mew got so overshadowed by SV and the PWC that not even Gary could save it
Happens when you get squashed in between an reunion episode in specifically Alola and then an ep featuring reserves and a fan favorite from 15 years back.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Place your bets people! Which G-Max Pokemon will we see here?

G-Max Sandacona, G-Max Hatterene, G-Max Blastoise or G-Max Cinderace?

Yes I know it says Dynamax but everytime there's a Dynamaxed Pokemon there's also a G-Max Pokemon
Since we know Gary and Goh will be using their Blastoise and Cinderace together, and Gary will supposedly be showing off his new Hatterene, then maybe Cinderace and Blastoise get swapped out after the battle with the chasers.

If Gary really is using Hatterene against Regidrago, and the leak is right about supposed Dmax, then I would think Goh may be more likely for D-max (I don't see Hatterene D instead of G-maxing).

Golurk would be a cool second, or another interesting possibility would be giving Flygon it's redemption for the Zapdos battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.