• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 4th: PM2019 069 - I'd Like To Keep An Eye On Their First Errand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi, Go and Koharu are visiting a Pokémon Center, where the naughty Sarunori and Eievui are constantly keeping them on their toes. Go and Koharu insist their Pokémon are actually really good kids, and Satoshi decides to help out by suggesting they give the Pokémon duo an errand to run. Will their first errand go smoothly?

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
Animation Director 小山知洋 (Tomohiro Koyama)

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

Satoshi, Go and Koharu are visiting a Pokémon Center, where the naughty Sarunori and Eievui are constantly keeping them on their toes. Go and Koharu insist their Pokémon are actually really good kids, and Satoshi decides to help out by suggesting they give the Poémon duo an errand to run. Will their first errand go smoothly?

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
Animation Director 小山知洋 (Tomohiro Koyama)
I knew that this would happen after project Mew, but now it seems that they are going to cram everything in Project Mew for one episode. Yikes

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
.....i had hoped the evee and grookey thing was related to pikachu one.

Welp, so much for the gary ep to start a series exciting project mew stuff.

BlazingAsh

I think the Moltres episode will be different from the Regice episode. It might probably happen after a couple of episodes after the Moltres episode because they need to visit the crown tundra.

Red and Blue

Bet Team Rocket will try and kidnap them forcing them to work together. Kind of like with Lucario and Cinderace in Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.