• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 4th: XY075 - A Best-of-Three Rival Battle! Aim Towards Tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So most likely we got:

Pikachu-derp
Frogadier-teh grass slayer
Fletchinder(cuz he needs gymless battles)

I can't believe people are still bringing up Fletchinder's gym battles like they are some glorious screentime. Outside of vs Surskit, it's gym battles have either been pwnings or rushed spam fests.

Ya'll want Hawlucha to have that record like it's some accomplishment??

Hawlucha doesn't need anymore more battles until the writers give him SOMETHING new. I am sick of watching the same battle over and over again.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Probably that, but Trip still brought at least 5.. Ash vs. Tobias was a full battle despite Ash only having seen 2 of Tobias' team. The only exclusions are the weird Virbank and Cyllage Gyms, and possibly the Cameron battle, where it was a full battle, but Cameron forgot his Watchog.

As for the battle, best of three? Wasn't the last time that Ash did a "best of 3" vs. Paul, in which Gligar lost and Chimchar went Blaze and smacked Ursaring and Paul was like F-dat?

If we exclude Gyms, there was the battle between Trip and Ash in BW031. That was a tie.

I always assumed Cameron just catched a random Watchog to complete to six to be honest. Given how common Watchog were Best Wishes, that seems to be the implication they were going for.

Hawlucha doesn't need anymore more battles until the writers give him SOMETHING new. I am sick of watching the same battle over and over again.
Yeah, three moveset Pokémon are so last series. Literally since they were everywhere in Best Wishes. And Dawn's Buneary. Never forget.

Though at least Hawlucha's moves are cool and useful. This isn't like Pound on Sceptile for the last battle of AG we are talking here.

And I suppose we can count the Sky Battle as a Gymless battle. But to be fair, Fletchinder will be appearing the previous episode, so it is not too desperate for battle as say, Chespin.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If we exclude Gyms, there was the battle between Trip and Ash in BW031. That was a tie.

I always assumed Cameron just catched a random Watchog to complete to six to be honest. Given how common Watchog were Best Wishes, that seems to be the implication they were going for.

Yeah, three moveset Pokémon are so last series. Literally since they were everywhere in Best Wishes. And Dawn's Buneary. Never forget.

Though at least Hawlucha's moves are cool and useful. This isn't like Pound on Sceptile for the last battle of AG we are talking here.

And I suppose we can count the Sky Battle as a Gymless battle. But to be fair, Fletchinder will be appearing the previous episode, so it is not too desperate for battle as say, Chespin.

And they were ******** then to, what's your point?? Just because it's been done before, doesn't mean it should be repeated.

ONE outside of gym battle is enough now?? I never even said he hasn't had any. I said he needs more.

phanpycross

God-king

Pretty much every pokemon in BW had a complete moveset in the time it has taken for hawlucha to get absolutely nothing, aside from palpitoad. considering BW had rotation, that's frankly pretty pathetic.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
What? Pikachu here derp? Why?!

I want:
- Fletchinder vs. Bagon: Win!
- Frogadier vs. Something bulky, think Delcatty: Loss!
- Hawlucha vs. Treecko->Grovyle: Loss

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Shota's confirmed as Ash's rival? Yuck. Shota's goofy personality judging by that image already makes me cringe. Ash had better win.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
If he doesnt beat Ash I hope that Shota is at least a threat here, maybe have him win or tie this..
Its best of 3. Most likely outcomes are 2 wins for Ash and 1 for Shota or 1 win for Ash 1 win for Shota and 1 draw

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer
Ash better win pretty hard against this kid.

After Trip, I'd rather not see Ash perform badly against rookie trainers again.

Wow 3 on 3 this episode looks so amazing though I wonder what's Shota's next mon?
Plus it looks like Serena captured Shota's heart with her treat hes eating.

nuzamaki90

I can really not see any of Shota's Pokemon defeating Ash's. Each time I think of this battle I think:

Frogadier/Fletchinder VS Wingull = Frogadier/Fletchinder wins
Hawlucha VS Bagon = Hawlucha wins
Pikachu VS Treecko = Pikachu wins

Unless he has two or three other Pokemon under his sleeves that aren't complete s*** like Cameron

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I think Shota has one strong Pokemon under his sleeve. Though if they do play the rookie card here he could get swept, giving him room for improvement.

I can really not see any of Shota's Pokemon defeating Ash's. Each time I think of this battle I think:

Frogadier/Fletchinder VS Wingull = Frogadier/Fletchinder wins
Hawlucha VS Bagon = Hawlucha wins
Pikachu VS Treecko = Pikachu wins

Unless he has two or three other Pokemon under his sleeves that aren't complete s*** like Cameron

Um does Shota have a wingull?

Status
Not open for further replies.