• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 4th: XY075 - A Best-of-Three Rival Battle! Aim Towards Tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And y'all know I love Litleo, so I kind of hope that he owns one and uses it here. :p

So in that case I expect to see a bad*** Pyroar at the League :p

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
IMO Litleo and/or Clauncher would suit Shota's team very well. I'd be fine w/ any of those, although I still want Ash to release Fletchinder and catch the superior Litleo instead.

dp045

IMO Litleo and/or Clauncher would suit Shota's team very well. I'd be fine w/ any of those, although I still want Ash to release Fletchinder and catch the superior Litleo instead.

Did you not enough has released a pokemon? things are going really could catch a Litteo without having to release any.
Well I wonder what would be the other Pokemon Shota and see if accompany the players or only a few more episodes will be appearing from time to time hereafter.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm, Litleo would make sense for Shota's third Pokemon, being one of the only unevolved Kalos Pokemon left to debut. I'd be happy to see it here, as well as Treecko evolving.

I just don't want him to only use Hoenn Pokemon since at this point I'm so over the bits of OR/AS promo that we've gotten.

Lorde

Mega Evolution Act 2 and 3 and nothing else??

I'm talking about OR/AS promo in general sis. So all the Hoenn hype from last year up until now. I want to move on from the residual Hoenn stuff as quickly as possible is all.

BJack

Zura
I'm talking about OR/AS promo in general sis. So all the Hoenn hype from last year up until now. I want to move on from the residual Hoenn stuff as quickly as possible is all.

if no new games are announced, the anime is going to stick with ORAS promo

Captain America X

Did you not enough has released a pokemon? things are going really could catch a Litteo without having to release any.
Well I wonder what would be the other Pokemon Shota and see if accompany the players or only a few more episodes will be appearing from time to time hereafter.
Nah,he just really hates Fletchinder.

Most likely a Hoenn pokemon or another reptilian pokemon based on his current team.

Last edited:

Lorde

if no new games are announced, the anime is going to stick with ORAS promo

I'll hold on to my hope that we get new Kalos games then, because I don't want Shota to simply be another facet of OR/AS hype and bombard us with Hoenn Pokemon.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I'll hold on to my hope that we get new Kalos games then, because I don't want Shota to simply be another facet of OR/AS hype and bombard us with Hoenn Pokemon.

I don't see why this would be a bad thing. People always complain that we don't see enough old Pokemon mixed in with the new, so Shota is the perfect candidate to bring some of those older Pokemon back into play..

Lorde

I don't see why this would be a bad thing. People always complain that we don't see enough old Pokemon mixed in with the new, so Shota is the perfect candidate to bring some of those older Pokemon back into play..

Idc what the supposed consensus is; I've said for ages that I'd like XY to focus more on Kalos Pokemon, and now that the Hoenn games have gotten their hype, I'd like to get back to Kalos Pokemon spotlight.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

While it could be anything (like that freaky detective game), and I'm not raising my hopes high, Famitsu did say that there would be a major announcement regarding Pokemon on May 21st. Who knows? It could be the revelation of Pokemon DX/DY because let's shove derivatives into everybody's faces...or it could be another Freemium game.

But yeah I hope he has other Pokemon non-related to Kalos. Sigilyph, while sounds crazy, could be a neat addition since we only saw it once in BW.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Idc what the supposed consensus is; I've said for ages that I'd like XY to focus more on Kalos Pokemon, and now that the Hoenn games have gotten their hype, I'd like to get back to Kalos Pokemon spotlight.

I get what you mean, but if the animé is meant to reflect the nature of the games, then there's no hope for Kalos-pokemon spotlight.. That's not the nature of the games with 450'ish pokémon in the dex and only 75ish of them being new..

Here's to hoping that this is the first decent episode after May's trainwreck..

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If Ash and Shota battle here maybe it'll have to do something with training for their rematches if both of them lose their gym battle.

Lorde

Famitsu did say that there would be a major announcement regarding Pokemon on May 21st.

Well then I pray that we get an X2/Y2 announcement this month and that Shota can start advertising Kalos species as well in his subsequent appearances. And if Shota won't have Litleo here, then my next choice for him would be something like Clauncher.

Status
Not open for further replies.