• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 7th: PM2019 023 - Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Well, looks like we might not be getting a summary today. They've occasionally been a bit late, but it's never taken this long.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Aaand they finally put up an entry for the episode airing the 26th, but it's just a note that "Pocket Monsters" will be airing, and that it's a rerun. The summary and voice cast are just generic ones for the series as a whole. Episode 23 and all further episodes are indefinitely postponed.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Aaand they finally put up an entry for the episode airing the 26th, but it's just a note that "Pocket Monsters" will be airing, and that it's a rerun. The summary and voice cast are just generic ones for the series as a whole. Episode 23 and all further episodes are indefinitely postponed.
Wow. Does this mean this and every listed episode ahead aren't ready?

dman_dustin

Wow. Does this mean this and every listed episode ahead aren't ready?

They would have to be ready by now, though I don't know the exact specifics (as in last minute editing for example), but I just think they want to take a break now rather than later.

It is disappointing because I was hoping at least we'd get to Korrina or even Sobble before they took a break, but that's just how it is.

ShadowForce720

It's ready, Pokemon is produced months in advance. They're just not airing any more new episodes from this point on.

So when they start airing new episodes again will they still go one episode per week or will it be a case where they might air two or 3 episodes for a week or 2 before switching back to one new episode per week?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So when they start airing new episodes again will they still go one episode per week or will it be a case where they might air two or 3 episodes for a week or 2 before switching back to one new episode per week?

Considering they're going on a break specifically because they've stopped recording new episodes, that would be kinda counterproductive.

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
I feel bad for people who really love this series, since this almost certainly means a shorter season overall, though by how much I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Unless the future game plans also get delayed by a similar amount...but either way things are gonna be messy. It’s a shame but perfectly understandable.

Shotgunrain

I wonder if this break is due to the virus. It seems kinda weird because the upcoming episodes preview seem to imply that those episodes were already recorded and ready to be released.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Strange, I'd have thought they'd air the already produced episodes before taking a break.

I feel bad for people who really love this series, since this almost certainly means a shorter season overall, though by how much I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Unless the future game plans also get delayed by a similar amount...but either way things are gonna be messy. It’s a shame but perfectly understandable.

The next games are probably going to be a bit late than usual too. I can see things getting a bit messy if the DLC remains on track though and the higher ups want them to add in some of the DLC mons earlier than originally planned

Red and Blue

Well on the bright side we have a few more weeks to speculate who Morpeko will go to. Assuming it doesn't already belong to a certain goth girl:p

diakyu

Strange, I'd have thought they'd air the already produced episodes before taking a break.
This makes it so there won't be a delay when everyone can come back to work safely I assume.

Leonhart

Imagineer
A hiatus was expected, although I assumed that they'd first get through the remaining revealed episodes before putting the series on break. I don't mind this break however, mainly because there's nothing really happening in this episode that sounds like it's worth anticipating.

Mew29240

Was the rerun confirmed indefinitely or only for next week? If not, I wonder if the Raboot episode will have an update on what they'll be doing over the next few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.