• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 7th: PM2019 023 - Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

I think most of go's pokemon think they are still wild so they are fighting with each other while i don't ash any mon fighting but problem is ash has only 4 mons mimey is trash now nobody cares about it

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Can someone tell me why they mean by rerun? Like older episodes get shown?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Whenever the heck crisis is over and anime restarts which i hope soon
They should air this ep and tr epiosdes at same time these are just kinda fillers episodes
Based on how the Coronavirus is going, the anime’s probably going to be on hiatus forever

Last edited:

IkeBayern

It’s too bad that this episode won’t air next week due to the virus, it seemed like it was gonna be a somewhat entertaining episode with all the Pokémon going crazy in the laboratory.

It honestly sucks that the last episode before the hiatus wasn’t really that good , hopefully things get back to normal ASAP

Sword master zacian

Okay i will watch this whole series up until now once again just to pass time

Also i didn't watch all episodes thoroufhly though
It would really have been Good if they continued airing the already prepared epiosdes but its isn't a big matter Main matter is that everyone should remain safe

Decidueye23

I guess this episode can go two ways,
One is where all the pokemon fight with each other and ash and go resolve this. Its revealed in the end that morepeko was eating away, and it runs away to its trainer( marnie) in the last min of the episode as she hops on the plane to galar.

The other is where ash and go find the culprit and battle it. Go will get it now or it will recurr and he ll capture it later.

Jibanyan

I wonder if Corona will delay the production on the DLC and next gen too? Maybe they will skip the Sinnoh remakes

They should do re runs of the best episodes of previous seasons

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I wonder if Corona will delay the production on the DLC and next gen too? Maybe they will skip the Sinnoh remakes

They should do re runs of the best episodes of previous seasons
I hope not. Weekly airings and scheduled releases are the only coping mechanisms I have left since they’re the only aspect I still have of stability & a normal life while everything else in the world continues to get worse

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don’t understand why these episodes were pulled off because of the Coronavirus. I can understand if they were still in production, but they’re already done so why are they being cancelled now?
Probably because they need to have something ready to use the moment things are back to normal. Burning out what they already have before they restart doing more episodes is probably a no-no.
Well on the bright side we have a few more weeks to speculate who Morpeko will go to.
Oh god. We're never going to come out of this thread.
Cant they just air two episodes per week to quick catch up the weeks they missed?
The animators and voice cast would have to work overtime to pull this off.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

I'm surprised they still showed a preview tbh.

The episode looks more dramatic then I expected

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Oh no, what are we gonna bitch about now?

Probably because of that last scene on today's episode.

"Go is totally forcing Raboot to take that selfie"

As for me, I just want more of tsundere bunny when we get back. Let Go cuddle it as it struggles with the embarassment of trying to hide how much he's enjoying it.

Red and Blue

It is interesting that none of Ash's Pokemon are involved in the fighting. Even thought they really should be since they live at the lab and eat the same food as Go's Pokemon.

Guess Dragonite and Mimey are too kind to get upset. And maybe Gengar doesn't need to eat

Status
Not open for further replies.