• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 7th: PM2019 023 - Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
Going off topic for a moment, why hasn’t the discussion thread title been updated with the confirmed new date of the episode? It just seems a little strange to me.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The summary and voice cast finally got added

Going off topic for a moment, why hasn’t the discussion thread title been updated with the confirmed new date of the episode? It just seems a little strange to me.

Because different sources weren't in particular agreement about what was going on. It took TV Tokyo until yesterday to change their website to actually say what they were airing wasn't a rerun, and until today to say WHICH episode it was.

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

Welp, no TR. Guess the rioting Pokemon is conflict enough

And Morpeko probably shares a VA with another character.
Or Morpeko isn’t in the episode and some other Pokémon is the culprit. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if Morpeko shows up in one of the Galar episodes since it looks like it is eating either Ash or Go’s snacks instead of Pokémon food. I am going with a prediction that Morpeko will appear at the beginning of the Sobble episode which Go captures before Ash meets Sobble.

Red and Blue

Or Morpeko isn’t in the episode and some other Pokémon is the culprit. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if Morpeko shows up in one of the Galar episodes since it looks like it is eating either Ash or Go’s snacks instead of Pokémon food. I am going with a prediction that Morpeko will appear at the beginning of the Sobble episode which Go captures before Ash meets Sobble.
It could be eating their snacks after it was discovered and caught. We will find out on Sunday

Leonhart

Imagineer
BulleDeChagrin said:
So it's in Sakuragi's lab yet Koharu doesn't feature? Sad

We know that she spends most of her time at school anyway, so her absence here isn't much of a shock from my viewpoint. Given her lack of screen-time in general, I would've been more surprised if she'd appeared in this episode for more than a few seconds.

dman_dustin

Wasnt Cubone dead lol?

The theory was that Cubone stayed with Go's parents, but I take it this might imply the opposite and it just never showed up for some odd reason despite it getting so much focus.

Or who knows maybe this episode will prove that theory.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Chloe: Ash might have dropped school but I won't give up! I'll get that danm diploma even if it's the last thing I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.