• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 7th: PM2019 023 - Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Not the lab I want an episode about.

I'd really wish to see some of these ideas were used to the Oak ranch.

Would rather has Oak's lab tbh.

I love everyone's jumping on the train. We really need a proper Oak lab episode, now we don't have ten other characters to shuffle around so all of Ash's Pokemon can actually appear!
And ditch the Mime while they're there

This sounds like it might be a fun episode to explore more of the personalities of the Pokemon in the park.

I've seen comments complaining how Go's Pokemon were cardboard cutouts, and now people don't want an episode that could change that?

Maybe because we don't give a Rattatata's ass what any of his Pokemon are like because there's too many?
Much rather see Ash's Pokemon as they all have fleshed out personalities and backstory unlike Go's cardboard cutouts :rolleyes:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Egakor said:
Morpeko is also a likely option for this episode.

It's not out of the question I suppose since one could've found its way to Kanto somehow, but I think that the writers will probably stick with a Gen I species just so that it'll fit the setting. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if the stolen food is just part of the Rocket-dan's shenanigans, though.

Domok

If this is where Morpeko debuts, it could be a pretty plot relevant episode if it turns out to be the 2nd pokemon Go lugs around with him. I can’t see them not giving the pikaclone loads of screen time.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
It's not out of the question I suppose since one could've found its way to Kanto somehow, but I think that the writers will probably stick with a Gen I species just so that it'll fit the setting. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if the stolen food is just part of the Rocket-dan's shenanigans, though.

Reusing my theory I posted before but with Morpeko as the food thief instead one could accidentally stowaway on a ship or plane from Galar and it ends up in Kanto.

Since they dropped some Morpeko merchandise I think it could be the culprit.

As for how it got to Kanto what if it's revealed Marnie is visiting Vermilion City?

Assuming it's not a wild one.

Leonhart

Imagineer
game3524 said:
I am going to go out on a limb and say the culprit will be Eevee.

I hadn't considered Eievui before since it's not a species that I think about in relation to missing food, but I suppose that it would make sense if it's a stray, hungry Eievui that needs food. I'm still leaning on Morpeko being the culprit though based on new merchandise.

Red and Blue

A lab episode? We'll see most or all of Go's mons! Yay, I like that but I hope in the future they will do one at Oak's lab and Ash shows his Pokemon to Go!
Since one of the posters showed Charizard, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle in Pallet Town I think we could get an Oak's lab episode in the future

D

Deleted member 384931

It reminds me a bit of Spinnerak attack that they wanna catch the culprit

Shotgunrain

Just to keep track because I'm bored, and also if anyone is interested:

Regions featured as of PM2019 023:

Kanto: 14
- 12 presumably set in Vermillion City, 1 on the Dragonite Island (PM2019 010) and 1 in a random forest (PM2019 001).
Johto: 1
Hoenn: 2
Sinnoh: 1
Unova: 1
Kalos: 0
Alola: 0
Galar: 4

It's as if the only city that exists in this series in Kanto is Vermillion.

D

Deleted member 384931

- 12 presumably set in Vermillion City, 1 on the Dragonite Island (PM2019 010) and 1 in a random forest (PM2019 001).

Poor other regions. I hope after episode 30 it will change

Diamond1998

I'm not suprised about Kalos and Alola. Episodes from these regions were not so long ago.

Last edited:

Decidueye23

The point is even if they are in kanto, they basically arent moving out of vermillion city. I guess it would be hard not include misty or broxk if they go to ceeulean or pewter. But they could go to say something like cinnabar or fushcia city. Oe better yet. Mawile city or canalave city. Hey i dint mid fillery stuff. Just make them interesting by having different kind of pokemon at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.