• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 8th: SM29 - Hey Mush, Are You Going to Sleep in the Nemush Forest Too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I just saw the second preview & now I'm starting to think this will be a "Lillie saves the day" episode.

That was pretty much a given since she was the only one unaffected by Morelull's spell.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Unless they pull what they did in Battling at Full Volume...

Ash seems to have the buttmonkey gene this time round so I don't see Ash usurping Lillie.

I think it will either be Lillie and the girls, Lillie and Ash or Lillie by herself.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh what's the big deal if Lillie doesn't get to keep the spotlight? She's getting an focus episode right after this one.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh what's the big deal if Lillie doesn't get to keep the spotlight? She's getting an focus episode right after this one.

Because I don't want to see what happened with Serena happen to another character ever again. I feel that if they start that again it'll become a bad habit just like it was in XY.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Because I don't want to see what happened with Serena happen to another character ever again. I feel that if they start that again it'll become a bad habit just like it was in XY.

Everything that happened in XY is honestly a bad habit to you. :/

Anyway I don't mind whether Lillie saves the day or not. I just hope that this scary filler turns out to be entertaining.

Spyro39

Neglecting the main Pokegirl for the first 40 episodes you mean? Yeah, I agree. Lillie should maintain her spotlight as a main character in SM as much as Ash. Heck, she should get more spotlight than Ash in this series IMO.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

In my case, wanting Lillie to possibly have a big role against Morelull here isn't a necessity and was more like wishful thinking hee hee. By now I've kind of settled for Ash's classmates doing very little in situations like these unless an episode summary gives them specific emphasis from the start.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Last call of this rather quiet day.

Will Lillie REALLY be the heroine of the story or will she get sidelined by Ash in the end?! Are we ever going to see the memories themselves?! Will this mushroomy samba episode get censored in the dub?!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Will Lillie REALLY be the heroine of the story or will she get sidelined by Ash in the end?! Are we ever going to see the memories themselves?! Will this mushroomy samba episode get censored in the dub?!

I hope she saves the day instead of Ash.
Hopefully, but I'm somewhat doubtful.
Possibly.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Yes to all three.

Lillie better not be usurped

Spyro39

Yes, she will be the heroine in this episode. Hopefully, but I'm not getting my hopes high though. Given how they already censored Meowth's death at the hands of Mimikyu in SM012, I wouldn't be surprised.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

1. Lillie had better be the heroine of this episode. Unless Ash is going to save the day while passed out/emaciated.

2. At this point, I'm not getting my hopes up.

3. Well, when you describe it like that...probably. :p

Vipsoccermaster

1. Yes, who else can it be if Lillie is not affected? 2. Probably not, doesn't look like it. Draining memories out of them is probably invisible to us. 3. This is TPCi we're talking about here. If they deem it inappropriate for children, then yes. But we won't find out until Saturday, August 26, 2017, assuming we only get one new episode per Saturday after Saturday, July 1, 2017.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

1. I hope not, but it's possible.

2. Doubtful, but I want to see what memories Ash does keep

3. Censored for what? I understand why Meowth's drowning getting censored happened (I think it was unnecessary, but I can see why they did it, besides, they kept his other death in full)

It is rather quiet for the day after USM were announced.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns

Lillie will be the true heroine, but Ash will be involved somehow, and share in the glory.
I think we'll get flashes/images maybe, but that'll probably be it.
Yes.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Will Lillie REALLY be the heroine of the story or will she get sidelined by Ash in the end?!

I'm hoping for the latter
I love Lillie, but she doesn't need two episodes in a row to herself.

Mr. Guy

Banned
Lana's getting two episodes in a row, but then again, she hasn't had one since SM005 while Lillie has a whopping 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.