• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 8th: SM29 - Hey Mush, Are You Going to Sleep in the Nemush Forest Too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm not a huge fan of Morelull honestly, so I can't say that I'm too excited to see it and possibly Shiinotic in this episode, but let's see how it goes. Maybe this will be a good filler even if the plot seems familiar.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Wow.. The suckfest continues. Ash should've left the school by now. I can't understand why the writers are doing this crap. Almost everything up to Litten's capture was well done, and now - aside from a few Team Skull connections - they've dropped the ball completely.

Mr. Guy

Banned
Wow.. The suckfest continues. Ash should've left the school by now. I can't understand why the writers are doing this crap. Almost everything up to Litten's capture was well done, and now - aside from a few Team Skull connections - they've dropped the ball completely.

Yeah let's have Ash drop out of school, that'll totally set a good example for the kids

Considering that Ash going to school and wanting to graduate was heavily advertised as the premise/selling point for the series, I don't know why would expect him to graduate until the end of the series

Everything12

Same here with how it was advertised and how large the cast is I doubt they will graduate before the end of the series, though I don't think he won't go to the other islands but considering how its really only limited to two islands now, because Poni island is just the wild with two-ish trials, the Kahuna, and the Altar of the Sunne/Moone, I don't think he will leave school and permanently travel

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I don't think it's really fair to assume this episode and the baseball one are going to suck when the only information we have about them is vague summaries and staff credits (granted, both of these episodes have new writers, but so did the one where Mallow's Bounsweet evolved, so that doesn't really mean anything). SM has proven time and time again that it's too early to judge an episode on vague summaries. But eh. Denouncing episodes as boring filler just because the title isn't something like "Farewell Melemele Island!! Aim To Be a Pokemon Master!!" or the summary doesn't involve something of that ilk isn't anything new.

That being said, I can understand a lot of the arguments some fans have for the plot to move on a little bit, and I actually agree that it's almost time for Ash to get another Z-Crystal. I just personally don't mind these more character-driven episodes as much as a lot of people here seem to.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Seems like there is a bit too much filler so far. I am hoping after this episode there is a string of important events, whether it is Trials or AF stuff.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Seems like there is a bit too much filler so far. I am hoping after this episode there is a string of important events, whether it is Trials or AF stuff.

We just had multiple Team Skull appearances, TRio got a Z-Crystal, and Gladion is going to be here next week. 2 fillers isn't really all that surprising, especially since they won't want to draw attention away from the movie during the month leading up to it. And there's always the possibility they aren't fillers. 28 probably is, but 29 could easily be a capture episode for Mallow.

Mr. Guy

Banned
Like has been said before, we can't really tell what's going to be filler just going off of vague titles and summaries.

SM012 sounded like filler, but James caught Mareanie there.

SM013 would be a filler were it not for Lillie's egg hatching in the last 30 seconds.

SM018 sounded like filler, but Bounsweet evolved.

SM022 sounded like filler, but Lillie and Shiron played a major role, and Litten mastered Fire Fang.

Last edited:

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
We just had multiple Team Skull appearances, TRio got a Z-Crystal, and Gladion is going to be here next week. 2 fillers isn't really all that surprising, especially since they won't want to draw attention away from the movie during the month leading up to it. And there's always the possibility they aren't fillers. 28 probably is, but 29 could easily be a capture episode for Mallow.

It possibly could be a non-filler episode, but I doubt anything important would happen, like a capture. I know we recently had a relevant episode followed by some non-filler episodes, but it still seems like too much filler, though it could just be me. Could be from the fact that SM is trying to introduce multiple plot points at once so none of them is progressing that far.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Like has been said before, we can't really tell what's going to be filler just going off of vague titles and summaries.

SM013 would be a filler were it not for Lillie's egg hatching in the last 30 seconds.

SM018 sounded like filler, but Bounsweet evolved.

SM022 sounded like filler, but Lillie and Shiron played a major role, and Litten mastered Fire Fang.
SM12, as well, as we didn't know James was catching Mareanie until the Summary and Voice Cast came out. That one would have been filler otherwise.

Mr. Guy

Banned
We only really have three major plot points going on right now, though don't we?

- Ash training and taking the island challenge
- Lillie's story arc
- Whatever they've got planned for Team Rocket

ShadowForce720

It possibly could be a non-filler episode, but I doubt anything important would happen, like a capture. I know we recently had a relevant episode followed by some non-filler episodes, but it still seems like too much filler, though it could just be me. Could be from the fact that SM is trying to introduce multiple plot points at once so none of them is progressing that far.

That's funny because I'm pretty sure some people made that same argument about Bousweet evolving in episode 18 and possibly some people may have made that argument about episode 12 about James catching Mareanie, that oh nothing important will happen in those episodes otherwise we would have known about it by now, except when those episodes came around it turned out they were not filler episodes instead they were a capture and a evolution episode.

Plus what do you mean it seems like were getting too much filler? you make it sound like were getting 10-20 episodes straight of just filler, when in reality there has hardly been any episodes that were filler where a majority of the episodes had something important in them, plus I think it's a little to early to be calling episodes 28&29 filler when all we have is a episode title and one summary for them and the staff for them, as some people said the same thing about some other episodes sounding like filler but it turned out that they weren't filler.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Ahh, the subtle "don't do mushroom drugs" episode.

I like PSA episodes. They're really cheesy because they're trying to hard or terrifying because they try to hard.

diego12971

If you don't like this type of episodes you won't last until the series ends sun and moon is a comedy series this type of episodes will always be there

johno1995

We haven't even seen most of the episodes we know about following Litten's capture; there's no point in freaking out or totally throwing the series under the bus. This could be a capture episode. There may be some development on Z-Moves or even Ash learning about the next trial within these episodes. We have a line describing each of these episodes, I don't see why everyone is impatient and jumping to conclusions.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
We haven't even seen most of the episodes we know about following Litten's capture; there's no point in freaking out or totally throwing the series under the bus. This could be a capture episode. There may be some development on Z-Moves or even Ash learning about the next trial within these episodes. We have a line describing each of these episodes, I don't see why everyone is impatient and jumping to conclusions.
Because they don't have some clickbaity title like "Farewell Melemele Island!! Aim To Be a Pokemon Master Satoshi!!" and the summaries don't involve something like that. Also, I think a lot of people might have assumed that Ash would leave Melemele after catching Litten (or, later on, battling Gladion).

I do agree that it's too early to dismiss these episodes as boring filler, however. They probably don't involve Ash leaving Melemele, but that doesn't mean they're going to be filler.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I wonder how much of a creep Shiinotic is going to be. Can you make a pokemon that creepy looking not be a creep? Like it puts things to sleep and sucks them out of energy

Spyro39

Reading this episode's summary just made me realize how similar it is to the Litwick/Chandelure episode in BW where they were sucking TRio's life energy away and tried to suck Ash's and his friends'. I have this feeling Morelull and Shiinotic (if it appears) are going to do something similar to Litwick and Chandelure.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow.. The suckfest continues. Ash should've left the school by now. I can't understand why the writers are doing this crap.

I'm not too thrilled with this episode right now either since Morelull doesn't seem to be capable of giving us much entertainment value. Even so, it's not like I expect much from SM in terms of huge plot episodes any ways. Silly adventure episodes are the norm now, so I'm getting used to it. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.