• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 8th: SM29 - Hey Mush, Are You Going to Sleep in the Nemush Forest Too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I always find it funny that most summaries mention 'day off' whenever some activities happen yet everyday feels like a day off for Ash and the gang.

ShadowForce720

New summary and a picture:

You know with the way the summaries are making it sound like there is just going to be a single Morelull in the episode and if Shiinotic does appear in this episode it will be because of the Morelull that appeared in this episode evolved into it.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Not expecting a shiny Morelull, but okay, that doesn't really change much.

EDIT: It is 2 AM and I am blind. That's just light from a campfire. Just ignore me.

ShadowForce720

Not expecting a shiny Morelull, but okay, that doesn't really change much.

um, just pointing this out but that isn't a shiny Morelull, it's just a normal Morelull, because a shiny Morelull has a center Mushroom that is a reddish-orange and it's other 2 mushrooms are brown, while a normal Morelull like the one where seeing in this image has a pink center mushroom while the other 2 mushrooms are a light purple.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
um, just pointing this out but that isn't a shiny Morelull, it's just a normal Morelull, because a shiny Morelull has a center Mushroom that is a reddish-orange and it's other 2 mushrooms are brown, while a normal Morelull like the one where seeing in this image has a pink center mushroom while the other 2 mushrooms are a light purple.
I know. I edited my post. The campfire glowing on Morelull's body made it look shiny to me, and I wasn't paying attention to the mushrooms.

Give me a break, it's 2 AM where I live.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
http://i.imgur.com/oGZgIkk.png

Satoshi and his classmates use their day off to go to the forest to camp. However, one after another they end up collapsing. It appears there is some kind of unknown entity in the forest that absorbs their memories and energy...

Summary talks about an "unknown entity in the forest."

Picture features Morelull, thus giving away the identity of the unknown entity.

This anime is excellent at keeping mysteries mysterious. :rolleyes: :p

I'm still curious which, if any, of the classmates is not going to end up collapsing, and if we'll get glimpses of anyone's memories. (This would be a good opportunity to show off more of Lillie's childhood through her memories--perhaps some of her memories of Gladion.) Alternatively, perhaps all of the humans collapse, but some of the Pokémon manage to stay awake and they have to rescue their Trainers.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Sophocles is most likely the first to go down since he's low on energy.

I'm looking forward to this episode, the classmates could start hallucinating. :D Sometimes I wish they'll use other characters instead of the whole group.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm looking forward to this episode, the classmates could start hallucinating. :D Sometimes I wish they'll use other characters instead of the whole group.
Personally, I prefer the writers use the classmates instead of random CotDs whom we'll never see again. They decided to make the main cast this large, so they might as well take advantage of it.

ShadowForce720

While Lillie and Ash will likely be the last to go down (if they do at all), because main characters.

They are all main characters, so it is possible that Lillie and Ash will both go down but Mallow will still be up, or it could be Mallow and Ash being the last ones still awake.

Spyro39

The complete version.

Ash > Lillie > Kukui > Lana (she's got a Popplio) > Kiawe > Mallow > Samson Oak > that Bonnie and Clemont fusion.

Correction, once Lusamine and the Aether Foundation is introduced.

Lillie > Ash > Kukui > Lana (she's got a Popplio) > Kiawe > Mallow > Samson Oak > Sophocles.

Everything12

Yeah, though their is the chance that Mallow catches Morelull this episode, because it is on her team in the game, which means that she would likely be the last one awake.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I could see Lillie being the one to stay awake since it would be some more development for her and Shiron. On the other hand, if she does go to sleep, we could see her dreams, which could be about her mother, or maybe even a certain jellyfish-like Pokémon from another dimension that she didn't remember until the dream. Maybe both.

Status
Not open for further replies.