• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 9th: PM2023 010 - Nemo and Colza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Wonder how they'd fare against the paradoxes, both the Explorers and RVT.
I think they would be fine. I imagine the paradoxes would be treated like the UBs. Strong but not totally unbeatable.

ShadowForce720

I think they would be fine. I imagine the paradoxes would be treated like the UBs. Strong but not totally unbeatable.
Not sure what thread this would go in but what if each of the teams of the different admins each focus on a different color theme which could break down like this:

Amethio: Purple/Violet, Indigo and.or other similar shades of those colors.

Spinel: Red/Scarlet and Orange

Unknown admin 1: Yellow

Unknown admin 2: Green

Unknown admin 3: Blue

And yes I know these are basically the colors that make up a Rainbow.

As for Gibeon’s team if his team follows a color it could use Black and/or White or could be composed of members that match the colors schemes of the different admin.

Keep in mind this all just theory at this point since out of the admins we’ve only seen part of Amethio’s team that so far seems to fit the color scheme theory.

Although I won’t be that surprised if Spinel is revealed to have a Armarouge.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
From what little we can make out, Spinel seems to have a greenish color scheme, so that'd probably fit him more.

nuzamaki90

A new promo video has been posted, recapping the first 6 episodes of the series and teasing Nemo and Colza at the very end:

The two protagonists Liko and Roy's adventure has now started for real!
Two items and two Pokémon hold the key to this story
There's a certain secret to the pendant Liko has...
The pendant unleashes light as in response to the danger Liko is in
An unknown, mysterious Pokémon shows itself
After protecting Liko, it returns to its original shape
Liko is being chased by people from an organization that wants the pendant
What is the true power the pendant hides...?
Next, the shine of the pendant wakes a slumbering legend
Something strange happens to the monster ball Roy has...
A Black Rayquaza appears alongside a light that splits the sky open
How is it connected to the pendant and the monster ball?
And who is the ancient adventurer Rayquaza used to accompany...?
Liko and Roy's adventure is filled with all kinds of mysteries...
They now take a step forward alongside their partners Nyahoja and Hogator
To find the answers to the mysteries this world hides

New and exciting things are about to happen in Liko and Roy's journey...
Here come Nemo and Colza, Trainers from the Paldea region!
I’m really happy we got Scarlet Nemona because that probably means Scarlet will be prioritized and I really don’t like the “Future” Paradox Pokémon lol.

I’m also glad the ancient adventurer is going to be important to the story. All the mysteries in this new show are very much appreciated.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Most likely not going to happen but since Nemona is a spry battler, hopefully she mentions the PWC or anything revolving that to confirm if there is a connection or not.

KyleK

Fatebreaker
Most likely not going to happen but since Nemona is a spry battler, hopefully she mentions the PWC or anything revolving that to confirm if there is a connection or not.
With how Horizons has been going so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping the timeline stuff vague for the first year or so.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I see basically no chance that the show will only feature the past Pokémon or only the future ones. We might not see every single one of them since PM19 already kinda set a precedent that we might not get every Pokémon in the show anymore, but Koraidon and Miraidon, at the bare minimum, feel like they both have to show up. Which, yeah, means the plot is going to have to be different from the game.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I see basically no chance that the show will only feature the past Pokémon or only the future ones. We might not see every single one of them since PM19 already kinda set a precedent that we might not get every Pokémon in the show anymore, but Koraidon and Miraidon, at the bare minimum, feel like they both have to show up. Which, yeah, means the plot is going to have to be different from the game.
I gotta wonder, between M23, TW and JN, how many gen 8 mons were missing

DuskAstral

I see basically no chance that the show will only feature the past Pokémon or only the future ones. We might not see every single one of them since PM19 already kinda set a precedent that we might not get every Pokémon in the show anymore
What was in PM19 doesn't matter.
Paldea will have more focus than Galar, so I really doubt they won't show all the pokénons from that region.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
His windmill jump trick went wrong now he's in the hospital

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I don't understand why they named the Academy only Naranja when they could have gone with The Naranja and Uva Academy. Same as in SM when I never understood why they named it the Altar of the Sunne, instead of naming it the Altar of the Sunne and Moone, when it would have made so much more sense.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't understand why they named the Academy only Naranja when they could have gone with The Naranja and Uva Academy. Same as in SM when I never understood why they named it the Altar of the Sunne, instead of naming it the Altar of the Sunne and Moone, when it would have made so much more sense.
I believe that they only want to adapt Scarlet's content and Violet's content will be excluded entirely and instead made into a Twilight Wings-esque series of shorts.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
They probably want Nemona to be in Naranja, Arven in Uva. If I remember correctly, Nemona was revealed wearing the Naranja uniform and Arven the Uva, so it makes sense to split the two to cover more ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.