• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 9th: PM2023 010 - Nemo and Colza

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

I think Nemona is here to tell Liko and Roy about Terrastallization, and Brassius is going to train Liko and Sprigatito a bit.

Veedramon

I can see Nemona and Roy striking up a rivalry, carrying on the tradition that Ash had for most of the past series.

Liko and Brassius might strike up a friendship through her Sprigatito. I see her exploring the fine arts of gardening this episode

Noy

The real question here is; mommy issues or daddy issues. Are they both MIA, Both Dead, or like the games a mix of the two?

Veedramon

The real question here is; mommy issues or daddy issues. Are they both MIA, Both Dead, or like the games a mix of the two?
Liko's dad will be Turo, and Roy's mom will be Sada.

If Arven shows up, he'll be repurposed into having no parents at all

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Am I the only one who had no idea that Nemona's japanese name was Nemo lol??

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Am I the only one who had no idea that Nemona's japanese name was Nemo lol??
There was a whole theory on Nemona / Nemo name coming from Nobody with her being a robot. Nemo as a boy's name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Nemo is "nobody"

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
There was a whole theory on Nemona / Nemo name coming from Nobody with her being a robot. Nemo as a boy's name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Nemo is "nobody"
That theory was pretty goofy lol, all Pokemon characters are named after plants the whole "Nobody" thing was a coincidence

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
It is true that not "all" Pokémon characters are named after flora, sure... But a ton of them are. Like, look at the names of pretty much every major character in Sun & Moon, for example. Some are more obvious than others but... they're basically all flowers. And Sword & Shield's Champion Dande/Leon... Both those names are a play on "Dandelion" and the villain is literally just "Rose".

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The general rule is that all Pokemon characters are named after plants unless they're really REALLY blatantly named after something else (ie Mars, Jupiter and Saturn-tier obvious).

Nemo is named after nemophila/baby blue eyes.

Colza is just Spanish for rape.

ShuckFam

Nemona is cool. I hope we don't see the creepy alien eevee girl or the vampire influencer, though.

Xuxuba

Always wanted the anime to be a bit more faithful to the games so i am glad they are not throwing everything about them out of the window yet.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary:

Alex takes Liko and Roy to visit Colza, the Gym Leader of Bowl Town, but it turns out his Gym is closed. But as Liko and Roy are at their wit's end now that they weren't able to meet him, the Champion Rank Trainer Nemo approaches them and takes them to Colza's atelier.

Screenplay 武田無我 (Muga Takeda)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 忍田雄介 (Yusuke Oshida)
Animation Director 中矢利子 (Toshiko Nakaya)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So Liko’s dad takes them to the Gym and they meet Nemona who they specify is a Champion ranked trainer. One of them has to end up taking the Gym Challenge then, yea? Question is who’s it gonna be?

Considering it says Alex takes them BOTH there and they're BOTH upset they didn't get to meet the man, it kinda feels like they both wanted to battle him.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So Nemona is already a Champion Class trainer

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay!!! Liko wants to meet the gym leader too, hopefully this means that she wants to at least try battling :).

Also could this mean that Liko's hometown is near where Brassius lives??

Status
Not open for further replies.