• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 9th: SM125 - Satoshi: A Timeless Encounter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
One day, Professor Burnet discovers a photo of Professor Kukui, holding a "Super Pokémon Move Zukan", with a Nyabby. Meanwhile, Celebi shows up while Satoshi is training in the forest, and Satoshi and Nyaheat get thrown into the past thanks to Celebi's "Time Travel" power.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Episode Director 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Animation Director 安田周平 (Shuhei Yasuda)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)

Last edited:

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
The Legendaries and Mythicals...

They’re everywhere.

EVERYWHERE!

In all seriousness, though, I’m excited for this one; at long last, we’re gonna look into Kukui’s past! This episode will definitely deepen the bond between Ash and the professor!

Remix2

So we have a time traveling plot exploring a character past and yet we’re not going to use that to explore Mohn backstory and see what he was like before he get drag into the wormhole?

Ya that a big miss opportunity right there.

Zariful

Ash could get the incinium here somehow.

Hanto

Water Addiction
Meh -_-
Another interaction between Nyaheat and Kukui`s Gaogaen (even if it is Nyabby) -_-
Give Nyaheat anything for developing but NOT Stoutland and Masked Royal

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh my freaking Arceus, ANOTHER legendary?! -_-
Celebi didn't even need this, we've had TON of Celebi focus in the past! Time travel too.... even without Celebi

Hopefully this is the episode Torracat evolves. Focus for him was LONG overdue!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Oh, look, this region's time travel episode.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh boy! I can't wait for the dub to commission footage that explicitly reveals the kid Ash met in the past was Kukui because what's subtlety?

But in all seriousness, the obligatory time travel episode. Better they use the actual time-manipulating Pokemon than some random magic elevator, I say. Not like the summary even indicates Celebi will be more than a convenient plot device.

Reactions: i2i

p96822

Evolve me please
Oh boy! I can't wait for the dub to commission footage that explicitly reveals the kid Ash met in the past was Kukui because what's subtlety?

But in all seriousness, the obligatory time travel episode. Better they use the actual time-manipulating Pokemon than some random magic elevator, I say. Not like the summary even indicates Celebi will be more than a convenient plot device.

I rather them not use a time manipulating Pokemon and use a something else beside that

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m starting to believe the abundance of legendary Pokèmon means we’re getting a sequel to the Hoopa movie....

I’m really looking forward to this. It’s no secret my favorite Pokèmon this series is Ash’s Torracat so any focus for it is highly welcomed

Torracat focus and Kukui backstory sounds great. I'll cross my fingers for an evolution here, would be funny if seeing Ash's evolve in the past is what inspired Kukui to train his up so much.

Ooh, I love this idea a lot and would love to see this pan out in this episode. I'll be okay if Torracat evolves or stays the same, but this would be a perfect evolution episode for it if it happens how you've described.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ah. I just realized. The opening basically implies Kukui created the League was so he could have a climactic battle against Ash.

What if Kukui secretly remembers Ash from the past? What if he did so just to battle this kid that potentially inspired him?

Though if so, it's kind of weird that Kukui basically adopted some kid he met once (youcan'tconvincemehehasn'tlegallyadoptedAsh).

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This would be a perfect evolution episode indeed. Maybe we see young Lusamine and Kahunas along with Young Kukui.

I want to see young Faba if anyone.
His design is so cool!

I'd prefer to avoid others and hope to get as much Torracat focus as possible. The poor cat needs it

Though if so, it's kind of weird that Kukui basically adopted some kid he met once (youcan'tconvincemehehasn'tlegallyadoptedAsh).

He hasn't. Ash has a dad back in Kanto, Professor Oak

Status
Not open for further replies.