• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 9th: XY&Z030 - Find Carbink! Goodra and Dedenne!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Question since this episode is focusing on dedenne what bright side can come from this besides Dedenne seeing his friedn again

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Question since this episode is focusing on dedenne what bright side can come from this besides Dedenne seeing his friedn again

Hey, Dedenne actually doing something is enough of a reason to rejoice. The poor thing has been completely neglected by Bonnie ever since Zygarde came along..

kickachu

Momentai!
Hey, Dedenne actually doing something is enough of a reason to rejoice. The poor thing has been completely neglected by Bonnie ever since Zygarde came along..

But she still gives him attention and I didn't mean like he was useless or anything

Soniman

Break the Limit
It's more to deal with the summary. We have a VERY powerful Carbink that's going on a rampage in the wetlands. It makes a lot of sense if they were going to give Ash a new capture, they'd give him a POWERFUL Pokemon, and it would make a LOT of sense for someone to capture Carbink to stop its rampage, which it might be doing simply because it likes to battle.

i just hope people dont get disappointed when fillery filler mon that only exists to cause a conflict for the episode doesnt get captured

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I don't think Dedenne has learnt a new move for ages or not at all. Maybe it can in this episode? As for Goodra, it may be just a visit or maybe it rejoins the team if Carbink becomes the new guardian of the swamp. Or Goodra can remain as the protector and Carbink is caught by Ash. Still good to have Ash visit Goodra.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
You'd think people would have learned their lessons with Quilladin and Phantump recently.

People were literally kidding themselves with Quilladin, but Phanthump is a valid point.

But hey let people have their Carbink fun while it last, no harm in that.

Red and Blue

I suspect it wont be as bad as Phantump due to the fact that it isnt a grass type. And also some people losing interest in any future Kalos captures due to Hawaii on the horizon

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Does Ash even need Barney? His amphibian just duked it out against a Champion's signature Pokémon. I'd say the Kalos V would do just fine at the league.

I remember when people thought ash was a lock to win the sinnoh league....and then a guy with a team full of legendaries showed up.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Does Ash even need Barney? His amphibian just duked it out against a Champion's signature Pokémon. I'd say the Kalos V would do just fine at the league.

Yes he does because unlike Cameron, he isn't gonna show up to a full battle with just 5 pokemon and handicap himself.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Funny how Fairy types seem to cause chaos at that swamp on a regular basis. It just further shows why Goodra is needed as its protector.

The swamp certainly seems prone to some kind of distress, tho I'm surprised that a little pokemon like Carbink is the catalyst this time since Carbink seem relatively harmless to me.

Red and Blue

As if they would let him compete with just five Pokemon

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm just saying Carbink is Ash's last chance to have a full team before entering the league if not Goodra or some other reserve.

I dunno about the 'last chance' part cuz the writers can do whatever they want later, but I don't think Carbink will be caught any ways with the info that we currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.