• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 9th: XY&Z030 - Find Carbink! Goodra and Dedenne!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
I don't want to expect anything from this episode, but I am hopeful that Goodra will return. I guess the most objective sense I could make out of this is that this is the first time (is it?) that an officially released Pokemon was ever featured for a full episode again, and the shots of this Pokemon returning is actually high. I would not be opposed to Goodra not returning, so I guess either way works for me.

Dayn

Honestly, I doubt Goodra is returning. If they had planned that, then Ash wouldn't have caught another dragon type imo to end up with two. I know he owns 3 flying types now, but that's precisely why I think there's enough redundancy in his team already.

I think that Goodra can teach Noivern Dragon Pulse though. Noivern doesn't know a dragon type move and still has tackle. Maybe Goodra uses it against TR near the end of the episode and Noiverns copies it. That would be good.

DatsRight

Question summary mentioned TR shows up but they showever episode besides BW so what makes this appearance any different

Admittedly, except for the showcase episodes, XYZ has been pretty much back to formula with TR, in fact they're arguably worse than usual. Their plots have been so basic and useless this season, even their spotlight episodes are barely thought out. And while the previous XY seasons got the point there were episodes they weren't necessary, XYZ's been shoehorning them everywhere again.

I hold hopes we might get something, especially since their wetlands scheme was the nearest they got to BW level fearsomeness again, but I admit I'm expecting to be disappointed.

CupidKirby

Honestly, I doubt Goodra is returning. If they had planned that, then Ash wouldn't have caught another dragon type imo to end up with two. I know he owns 3 flying types now, but that's precisely why I think there's enough redundancy in his team already.

I think that Goodra can teach Noivern Dragon Pulse though. Noivern doesn't know a dragon type move and still has tackle. Maybe Goodra uses it against TR near the end of the episode and Noiverns copies it. That would be good.

I like the idea of Goodra teaching Noivern a move. Sadly, it doesn't seem so far like this episode will feature Noivern in any significant way at all.

LizardonX

Banned
what a travesty, sticking goodra into an otherwise dreadful filler to make people want to see it.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
what a travesty, sticking goodra into an otherwise dreadful filler to make people want to see it.

Yeah, we should probably take it with a grain of salt until we get full confirmation... <.<

Carbink's appearance is suspicious enough, but one on a rampage is a hard pill to swallow (a group I could buy, but just one?)

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Hope Ash is getting Carbink, which maybe mutates into Diancie. As for Goodra... I don't see him staying with Ash for now, he'd better show up at the league.
Mutates due to effects of Team flare weapons? Nice idea, but doubt that'll ever happen. Cause Ash having a Diancie would be too awesome.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Yeah, we should probably take it with a grain of salt until we get full confirmation... <.<

Carbink's appearance is suspicious enough, but one on a rampage is a hard pill to swallow (a group I could buy, but just one?)

They could've just wanted a fairy type that's a threat to Goodra

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Ash isn't getting Diancie and it is doesn't suit him. Carbink does however and would make a good addition to his team. But I be happy to see his Goodra rejoin his team since there might be a possible new protector of the swamp.

Rohanator

Honestly a "rampaging Carbink" sounds like it could be a hilarious addition to the team, like imagine a little Carbink that's just a complete savage, picking fights with everyone on the squad constantly. +Seeing as it seems to be causing actual trouble at the swamp it'll probably be quite strong, + doesn't even have to evolve. Sounds like an easy team completion right there.

It's probably more likely that Goodra rejoins if either gets added but I'd accept Carbink too.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Hope Ash is getting Carbink, which mutates into Diancie..

Against Articuno, right? xD

Reminds me of Roggenrola's debut.

They could've just wanted a fairy type that's a threat to Goodra

Like Cottonee for example.. Or Jigglypuff.. -.-

kickachu

Momentai!
You guys don't think this is a filter cause I was on bulbapedia view source and nothing important in the major events area

ssquaderi

If Carbink does mutate into Diancie, its gonna be Misty's Togepi all over again, Ash will have to release it in order for the Diancie to save its kingdom or whatever, I'm on board with the idea of Ash catching Carbink AND him telling Goodra he wants him for the league... I hope he does use reserves though...

Soniman

Break the Limit
I can't believe people are still trying to discuss a capture in the same episode Goodra is returning....

Are people that thirsty for a sixth capture? Am I to jaded? Is this going to happen every single time a new Kalos mom appears?

Status
Not open for further replies.