• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 9th: XY&Z030 - Find Carbink! Goodra and Dedenne!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to happen every single time a new Kalos mom appears?

Yes, I totally hope Ash catches Grace :p

But in all seriousness, its going to be Goodra's return or Carbink's capture, I doubt they could fit both into one episode.

ssquaderi

I honestly doubt anyone really thinks Goodra will be on Ash's team again from this episode, all we'll get is hinting that Ash will bring it back for the League, and at the same time, Carbink can be caught in this episode...

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I honestly doubt anyone really thinks Goodra will be on Ash's team again from this episode, all we'll get is hinting that Ash will bring it back for the League, and at the same time, Carbink can be caught in this episode...

I think people would just love for Carbink to be caught, but I don't think they realistically think it will actually happen.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I can't believe people are still trying to discuss a capture in the same episode Goodra is returning....

Are people that thirsty for a sixth capture? Am I to jaded? Is this going to happen every single time a new Kalos mom appears?

This is what happens every region, they can't stop themselves, I've been seeing this since Hoenn, if he already had 6 people would be discussing captures anyway.

dman_dustin

I can't believe people are still trying to discuss a capture in the same episode Goodra is returning....

Are people that thirsty for a sixth capture? Am I to jaded? Is this going to happen every single time a new Kalos mom appears?

Well Ash only has 5 Pokemon. Even in Hoenn he had six Pokemon. But no, I'm pretty sure it's either Carbink or nothing.

Not Carbink you say, then Goodra comes back for the league I guess.

Rohanator

This is what happens every region, they can't stop themselves, I've been seeing this since Hoenn, if he already had 6 people would be discussing captures anyway.
What horrible fiends.

Yeh, deal with it~

It's fun to theorize about captures when there's actually something to work on (which there is in this case), regardless of how likely I really think it'll be.

Last edited:

kickachu

Momentai!
If goodra returns it will be the first pokemon ash released he scratches

Soniman

Break the Limit
What horrible fiends.

It's fun to theorize about captures when there's actually something to work on (which there is in this case), regardless of how likely I really think it'll be.

>episode where Goodra returns right before the league

>Ash is totally gonna catch that Carbnik guys

????

dman_dustin

????

It's more to deal with the summary. We have a VERY powerful Carbink that's going on a rampage in the wetlands. It makes a lot of sense if they were going to give Ash a new capture, they'd give him a POWERFUL Pokemon, and it would make a LOT of sense for someone to capture Carbink to stop its rampage, which it might be doing simply because it likes to battle.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..

????

Many people have been suggesting Carbink's capture since way before Goodra was dropped into the episode, so I don't see why there's a need to stop, simply because Goodra is showing up. For all we know, Goodra could stay at the swamp whilst Ash captures the troublesome Carbink..

Both Goodra returning and Carbink being captured are very valid theories. I'd personally rather see the capture, since Goodra is probably going to be available during the league anyway, whether he's on the team properly or simply turning up when needed, ala Charizard, Squirtle and Gliscor..

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope Carbink isn't caught, unless it happens and Goodra still gets Oaked with everyone else at the end. And I find the capture very unlikely given it is Goodra's return, it's probably just a PotD

DS0308

<--- Actually me
It's more to deal with the summary. We have a VERY powerful Carbink that's going on a rampage in the wetlands. It makes a lot of sense if they were going to give Ash a new capture, they'd give him a POWERFUL Pokemon, and it would make a LOT of sense for someone to capture Carbink to stop its rampage, which it might be doing simply because it likes to battle.

It never actually said it was powerful, just that it was chucking a hissy fit and rampaging.

thor94

pretty no chance goodra back.
if it happen ash team would be unbalanced. ash has already 3 pokemon weak to ice, with goodra it jump to 4.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
if it happen ash team would be unbalanced. ash has already 3 pokemon weak to ice, with goodra it jump to 4.

Like how his Sinnoh team had 4 Pokemon weak to Ice but that never became a issue right?

ssquaderi

I don't think the type imbalance really matters at all since I really hope he'll be using his reserves and never more than 4 of these 6 in the same battle. Even with Sawyer in the League, Talonflame and Goodra have yet to ever see or face Sawyer so that's probably never happening, Noivern gets his first battle against Sawyer this week, so possibly it wont develop a rivalry either, we only really know Pikachu, Hawlucha and Greninja will face Sawyer, and in the League I really want Corphish to face Clauncher and evolve into Crawdaunt during it.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics

Only 2 of his Pokemon are weak to Ice (Hawlucha, Noivern).

With Goodra it would make 3, but it's resistant to electric type moves and it's tanky enough to handle the weakness.

Gible was also another pokemon with 4x weakness to Ice and none blamed the writers for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.