• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Awesome, surprisingly I can wait till the release. I am happy we have a release date finally. I wonder how the next vol cover will look like. We'll just have to wait till it comes out

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I see they say next Fan will serial the end of BW. This will be in 6/1.

Then 7/1 also have a Fan. ;424;

The next Fan comes out on June 1st? And it's the end of BW?

My God, am I going to be sad. But hey, since July's also having one, that could be the start of B2W2.

So that's one chapter this month. Two next month. Three altogether.

I hope this isn't rushed.

e9310103838

The next Fan comes out on June 1st? And it's the end of BW?

My God, am I going to be sad. But hey, since July's also having one, that could be the start of B2W2.

So that's one chapter this month. Two next month. Three altogether.

I hope this isn't rushed.

Yes, Pokemon Fan on 6/1 will be the end of BW. This is they say.

-----------------

Well, a nice news.

Good Partners will continue to be serialized in "Pokemon the Comic"......

Glad they finally remembered it, but it will be still BW? (I see they say BW......) ;245;

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
Wait, doesn't Fan usually come out on the 20-something? Does it change release dates often?

Yes, Pokemon Fan on 6/1 will be the end of BW. This is they say.

-----------------

Well, a nice news.

Good Partners will continue to be serialized in "Pokemon the Comic"......

Glad they finally remembered it, but it will be still BW? (I see they say BW......) ;245;

...Good Partners?

You mean it isn't going to suffer the fate of dying into Pokemon manga volume-less obscurity?

I'm shocked, really. (Now how about that Pokemon V volume, please?)

Coronis

In lucid awakening
According the the official site's description, 'the Comic' is supposed to be new PokeSP content, old ones and also guest contributions. Namely, the will have the Red and Pika chapter, some PokeSP related stuff in colour (I guess it's like what they did with Wonderland previous, some full colour pages explaining previous arcs), some selected 'fan-favourite' PokeSP old chapters, some XY game news (so it's not manga only materials then I guess?), and also pages from Pokemon BW Good Partners. The way the worded the Good Partners content was a little fishy. They say it will feature its 'conclusion chapters', and I'm not sure if it refers to the last chapters which were already serialized, or they actually are continuing from where they left off to give a more fulfilling conclusion.

Anyway, the tone of the writers gives me hope that the release may not be a one-off publication as I thought, and it seems the formula they plan to use is New PokeSP chapters + old 'favourites' PokeSP chapters + guests materials.

What's interesting is that the writers are referring to this as a 'Mook', which is a Japanese term describing something between a 'M-agazine' and 'b-OOK', thus a MOOK. I guess that tells us the nature of how this publication will be.

Coronis~

P.S. indeed, 1st Jun sees the release of Fan vol 30, which concludes BW, and it's logical to expect B2W2 in the 1st Jul vol 31 release. Vol 45 on 28th June.

Last edited:

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by Coronis
According the the official site's description, 'the Comic' is supposed to be new PokeSP content, old ones and also guest contributions. Namely, the will have the Red and Pika chapter, some PokeSP related stuff in colour (I guess it's like what they did with Wonderland previous, some full colour pages explaining previous arcs), some selected 'fan-favourite' PokeSP old chapters, some XY game news (so it's not manga only materials then I guess?), and also pages from Pokemon BW Good Partners. The way the worded the Good Partners content was a little fishy. They say it will feature its 'conclusion chapters', and I'm not sure if it refers to the last chapters which were already serialized, or they actually are continuing from where they left off to give a more fulfilling conclusion.

Anyway, the tone of the writers gives me hope that the release may not be a one-off publication as I thought, and it seems the formula they plan to use is New PokeSP chapters + old 'favourites' PokeSP chapters + guests materials.

What's interesting is that the writers are referring to this as a 'Mook', which is a Japanese term describing something between a 'M-agazine' and 'b-OOK', thus a MOOK. I guess that tells us the nature of how this publication will be.

Coronis~

P.S. indeed, 1st Jun sees the release of Fan vol 30, which concludes BW, and it's logical to expect B2W2 in the 1st Jul vol 31 release. Vol 45 on 28th June.

New PokeSP chapters, old favorites PokeSp chapter, guest materials? This is new. It seems to be a three time deal for the next volume.
I guess it is time to wrap it up since summer is around the corner. And when that's over, it is back to three volumes again for BW2 just like FRLG, E, Platinum, and HGSS.

But you also said volume 45 on the 28th, right? I wonder how many chapters its going to hold this time?

lolipiece

Staff member
Fan-favorite chapters, huh? Maybe the popular scenes from the poll will feature the winning chapters.

If so, then stuff like the chapter where Sapphire confessed to Ruby will be in it...Yay? Whatever.

Either way, full color stuff sounds interesting. I hope it's just not the Best Scenes thing from volumes 20 and 40. Maybe something new.

A full color recap? That sounds nice.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Non-related to the current discussion, but, is there some pic of musha as a musharna? I'm a little curious about it...

lolipiece

Staff member
Non-related to the current discussion, but, is there some pic of musha as a musharna? I'm a little curious about it...

[img139]http://imageshack.us/a/img694/4122/1amkvjv.jpg[/img139]

Let it haunt your nightmares.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

Coronis~

XY game news and new PokeSpecial content? Platinum fan is excited for sure. I'm still hoping to see White do something epic in the future chapters, and to be honest I'm not all that excited for the Red and Pika chapter. I think I'm just fearing a chapter with Red and Pika will be like watching you-know-who...but I don't want to think like that. Red's a cool guy so I won't force my negative view of someone else on him. It will be interesting to see what the Red chapter will be about whenever it comes out.

If we get BW2 soon, then good. I'm still more excited for XY stuff and will be hyped when they come to PokeSpecial format, but BW2 needs some love to. Hope we get a World Tourney storyline :p

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Nah, it's cute in a creepy way, actually (like a piñata). But, why did it returned, by the way? Are Black's dream tasteful again or something else? I'd just like to see this being rubbed into N's face!

Last edited:

ReiZerou

Thank you for ruining my plans of sleeping tonight. Well no, he's adorable. And really big. I think N was wrong all along about Musha, and he had another reason to leave. Black knows it too, and that's why he welcomes Musha back. Or Black just doesn't care and is happy enough that Musha is back. Nevertheless, N was wrong and that's most important.

Wouldn't B2W2 start somewhere around June 20th, when Ichiban comes out? They didn't say when it comes out in June, but I don't see a reason why it wouldn't. Kind of sad that BW has to be rushed too, but I'm also happy that we will finally get to B2W2.

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Wouldn't B2W2 start somewhere around June 20th, when Ichiban comes out? They didn't say when it comes out in June, but I don't see a reason why it wouldn't. Kind of sad that BW has to be rushed too, but I'm also happy that we will finally get to B2W2.

Ichiban isn't stated to carry its last BW round as of yet. Usually the writers end one magazine's serialization earlier than the other, and my guess is BW will still continue for a bit in Ichiban. Fan will likely just feature the conclusion to one part of the plot (much like how back in HGSS, one magazine ended at the Mystri Stage with the dragons' creation while the other ended with Togepi's evolution). So I guess B2W2 will start in Fan first, while Ichiban lingers on a little bit (although chances are there will be partial materials that will be wrapped up in volume only judging by DP/Pt/HGSS).

And I just realized that the current Fan actually announced the release dates of vol.30 and vol.31 already. I just overlooked it.

Coronis~

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

Coronis~

Cool, so we get to see some chapters in color? That's really something to look forward too. So there will be things like fanart or doujins posted there too?
Fan-favorite chapters, huh? Maybe the popular scenes from the poll will feature the winning chapters.

If so, then stuff like the chapter where Sapphire confessed to Ruby will be in it...Yay? Whatever.

Either way, full color stuff sounds interesting. I hope it's just not the Best Scenes thing from volumes 20 and 40. Maybe something new.

A full color recap? That sounds nice.
Confession chapter will be one a lot of fans are looking forward to. XD

Oh my, it looks so funny and creepy. It's going to eat my dreams! and I am such an heavy sleeper!! Nooooo!!!! Black what have you done?
XY game news and new PokeSpecial content? Platinum fan is excited for sure. I'm still hoping to see White do something epic in the future chapters, and to be honest I'm not all that excited for the Red and Pika chapter. I think I'm just fearing a chapter with Red and Pika will be like watching you-know-who...but I don't want to think like that. Red's a cool guy so I won't force my negative view of someone else on him. It will be interesting to see what the Red chapter will be about whenever it comes out.

If we get BW2 soon, then good. I'm still more excited for XY stuff and will be hyped when they come to PokeSpecial format, but BW2 needs some love to. Hope we get a World Tourney storyline :p
I think the Red chapter will be much different than that. Maybe it will be part of the BW2 arc. Other dexowners could make a small appearance in that arc too and it won't be like I-know-who (srry I just couldn't leave it XD) Who knows how it will be, but maybe the nr 2,3 and 4 of the popularity poll will appear too.

e9310103838

Ichiban isn't stated to carry its last BW round as of yet. Usually the writers end one magazine's serialization earlier than the other, and my guess is BW will still continue for a bit in Ichiban. Fan will likely just feature the conclusion to one part of the plot (much like how back in HGSS, one magazine ended at the Mystri Stage with the dragons' creation while the other ended with Togepi's evolution). So I guess B2W2 will start in Fan first, while Ichiban lingers on a little bit (although chances are there will be partial materials that will be wrapped up in volume only judging by DP/Pt/HGSS).
Coronis~

But we will get 30 pages in this month Ichiban.

Perhaps this is connected......? ;216;

I think the Red chapter will be much different than that. Maybe it will be part of the BW2 arc. Other dexowners could make a small appearance in that arc too and it won't be like I-know-who (srry I just couldn't leave it XD) Who knows how it will be, but maybe the nr 2,3 and 4 of the popularity poll will appear too.

I think also the same. Red chapter may be used as the Pokémon World Tournament prologue, and let other dex holders get a few scenes in the end.

Last edited:

Macromind101

And then maybe the volume releases will expand more on the ending of BW more than the magazines does? Like HGSS and pretty much every chapter of recent times? I won't be satisfied with the ending until I see evil Ghetsis.

Oh and just adding it in, I can't wait to see how they handle evil Ghetsis. There are two legendary dragons that he has to fight and I doubt his non-legendary Pokemon will be strong enough to fight them. I smell Kyurem.

Did N's Zorua evolve yet?

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
And Vol 45 is probably June 28th. Just guessing, didn't look too much into it yet.

There's also something about XY.

Bianca's Oshawott and Cheren's Snivy are male? Man, I want that Samurott to be female then! That would be awesome.

I'm so relieved we've finally got the date for "Pokémon the Comic".

Juniper's Samurott is most likely female, just like Amanda and Gigi, after all they came from the same batch of starters.

So here comes B2W2. Finally!

e9310103838

In Q & A, Someone asked Kusaka where is Mewtwo?

He paused, but said that this would give a clear explanation.

And Someone asked him Sapphire's Relicanth whether still include in her team.

He says yes, and says hope that the next time Sapphire appears, she will make Relicanth Dive again. ;369;

Status
Not open for further replies.