• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
April Fools. Or it would be if the 1st was on a Tuesday.

But since it was on a Wednesday, we had to wait until today for the new Pokespe ORAS chapter.

http://club.shogakukan.co.jp

It's them! They're back!

Last edited:

e9310103838

Team Aqua and Blaise appear.

This round explicitly say, ORAS after RS(E) three years. (I think this meant they went to the island investigate Pokemon three years ago, since the birthday party must be four years ago?)

Mr. Stone will take them to go to Sea Mauville. ;380;

Last edited:

shawn_o1

All I see is some flashback :confused:
So the evil teams are returning huh?
Edit: Nope, just Amber and Blaise. Nice to see Gorebyss get another cameo :)

Oh wait, Gurk and Diancie are mentioned too

Last edited:
yayyyyyyy Team Aqua and Magma!! Blaise cant stop being the villain character XD
still waiting for Archie and Maxie...

Obscurites

Wow, that was quite unexpected! Manga-only characters Shizuku (Aqua-dan) and Hokage (Magma-dan) made return. Guess they will join force together.

Red and Blue

Sweet, Aqua/Magma are back. I wonder if they will attempt to revive their leaders from the grave?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Is Amber his official Name? Or was he given a name in the Viz version?

Still...glad to see that the OCs of Hoenn Adventures are back!

team aqua/magma are back!! interisting plot twist.
I hope that kusaka don't revive maxie or archie.

a question shelly ad the other guy I don't remeber they are dead? o something? I don't remeber that they appered in the rs final chapter.

shawn_o1

team aqua/magma are back!! interisting plot twist.
I hope that kusaka don't revive maxie or archie.

a question shelly ad the other guy I don't remeber they are dead? o something? I don't remeber that they appered in the rs final chapter.

No, they were just illusions. Amber figured it out as soon as he sweated :p

SmartD

Didn't expect Amber and Blaise to show up again. Amber looks like he's wearing the Fisherman clothes from the games.

lolipiece

Staff member
Why, exactly, would Amber try to avenge his boss?

I seem to remember him betraying Archie after he left Amber and Tabitha for dead in the submarine.

Didn't expect Amber and Blaise to show up again. Amber looks like he's wearing the Fisherman clothes from the games.

He is. Blaise is wearing the Kindler outfit.

SmartD

Why, exactly, would Amber try to avenge his boss?

I seem to remember him betraying Archie after he left Amber and Tabitha for dead in the submarine.

He is. Blaise is wearing the Kindler outfit.

I was wondering what Blaise was wearing. The difference is the apron is missing.

Red and Blue

How is gorebyss able to float outside of water? :/

I hope that Shelly only appearing as an illusion doesn't rule out her return. She was my favorite Aqua admin. It would be nice if Tabitha and Courtney appeared again as allies :)

So Ruby and Sapphire travelled together through Sinnoh and Unova? That's so cute! Speaking of Ruby, it looks like he and Emerald had a secret meeting with Steven, wonder how Sapphire would react if she found out they were hiding that from her? She probably won't be too happy, especially at Ruby. And that last page; though I was semi-expecting Matt to be the one attacking the Space Center, I guess it makes sense for the Adventures-exclusive admins to be behind it.

shawn_o1

ORAS chapter's main focus is on the Delta Episode storyline, there will hardly be any space for actual Magma/Aqua

Red and Blue

ORAS chapter's main focus is on the Delta Episode storyline, there will hardly be any space for actual Magma/Aqua

Magma/Aqua were important in episode Delta as well. I imagine they will be important in this arc as well, even if they won't be the primary threat

shawn_o1

Just checked, in the games it's Courtney and Matt who the player battles, while Tabitha and Shelly remain with their respective bosses who are beaten by Zinnia. Due to the Pokespe plot involving Magma/Aqua in RS/Emerald I can see why Kusaka's trying not to bring back Maxie and Archie

Red and Blue

Just checked, in the games it's Courtney and Matt who the player battles, while Tabitha and Shelly remain with their respective bosses who are beaten by Zinnia. Due to the Pokespe plot involving Magma/Aqua in RS/Emerald I can see why Kusaka's trying not to bring back Maxie and Archie

We don't even if if Kusaka will try to bring them back yet. Magma/Aqua were just introduced in this chapter. For all we know, we may not see the leaders until the middle once both teams have regrouped

lolipiece

Staff member
How is gorebyss able to float outside of water? :/

Sheer willpower.

Because if it couldn't, it'd be useless out of water. Other Water-types have done it too.

So Ruby and Sapphire travelled together through Sinnoh and Unova? That's so cute!

I think those are just the other islands that contain other Pokemon from other regions in ORAS.

We don't know that. There's still the problem of Primal Groudon and Kyogre and maybe Hoops.

There's still nine days before the meteor hits. They have plenty of time to do something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.