• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbygetinthebag

Here my prediction of the team
Moon
*Decidueye
*Vikavolt
*Muk alola
*Toxapex
*Comfey(because moon is a pharmacist and Comfey learn healing move)
*Nihilego(because poison type and we need a dexholder to have a UB)
Sun
*Meowth alola (I hope Meowth don't evolve because Persian look weird and nanu has one)
*Incineroar
*Dhelmise
*Sandslash alola
*Kommo-o
*Passimian
I also have a question who should have popplio.

Last edited:

e9310103838

It seems that the chairman was robbed by Team Skull, and cause he did not wear clothes. And the grunt A gave him a Slowpoke Tail let him shut up XD ;080;

Infernape55

Some Sketchy Guy
Here my prediction of the team
Moon
*Decidueye
*Vikavolt
*Muk alola
*Toxapex
*Comfey(because moon is a pharmacist and Comfey learn healing move)
*Nihilego(because poison type and we need a dexholder to have a UB)
Sun
*Meowth alola (I hope Meowth don't evolve because Persian look weird and nanu has one)
*Incineroar
*Dhelmise
*Sandslash alola
*Kommo-o
*Passimian
I also have a question who should have popplio.

I definitely agree with Sun getting Dhelmise, since it could easily play into him searching for "sunken treasure" and such. (maybe name it Doubloon?)

johno1995

I can't see Mudsdale, honestly. He already has the Gallop function on the Rider Pager, so he can just summon a Mudsdale whenever he wants.

Plus it's Hapu's main Pokemon, and it'd be kind of redundant when she appears. I guess Bewear is kind of out since it seems to be Hala's main Pokemon here instead of Crabominable. ...Though I guess that means Crabrawler's free now.

And as stated above, Salazzle is Plumeria's main force. (Though, I actually was expecting Plumeria to use Mareanie here. But it's a Dex holder Pokemon, so surprise surprise.)

True, I could see Sun with Crabrawler instead of Bewear and something like Dhelmise (I love the idea of having him use it to try and find hidden treasure underwater haha). I guess personal preference just has me hoping for Bewear on his team :p

That is true about Salazzle. I could see either Comfey or Morelull in its place for Moon's team.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I can't comment on what Pokemon Sun or Moon will get as I still am unfamiliar with Alola. So everything will be a surprise for me as a follow this series. I doubt it will happen but I'd love for Moon to get Stunky and love it. Come on she loves Poison Pokemon. Give the Stunky line some love with Moon XD

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
To those who aren't aware or forgot, there will be no B2W2 chapter today.

This month's chapter will be released next week, on the 9th.

I am serperior

The Ultimate trainee
About sun,is it highly possible that he could have a relation with lusamine,There's must be reason why he wants alot of money just to pay a debt to the president of the foundation

Last edited:
So while browsing at my local WHSmith shop today, I got lucky enough to encounter the first volume of the Black2/White2 chapter! I've been really wanting to read this, so I instantly bought it.

The volume is pretty great! It sets the bar for where the plot is gonna go, and the fact that Yancy literally showed up in the first page makes me really happy since that means Curtis is almost definitely gonna be appearing at some point, and the poor little blonde snugglemuffin needs so much more love.

Let's move on to the volume specifics!

Colress is already being a badass, and I really like his personality - it's really interesting to see how he can be almost sadistically enjoyed by his own machine at some times and extremely cute when discovering that someone shares something in common with him at other times. His character actually felt like an improvement from the games somewhat - while he was a badass there too with a great theme and really interesting character motivations, his actual personality felt somewhat bland and unexciting. So seeing this new take on his character is really awesome! And the fact that a single machine literally used twice for the sake of moving Crustle can be so pivotal to this plot makes me laugh for some reason.

I also wasn't expecting Blake to catch a mythical so early - but then again, Brendan had a Deus Ex Celebi so I probably shouldn't have been as surprised as I actually was. Speaking of Blake, I know he'll likely get some later development, but for now I can't help but find him slightly annoying. The manga isn't wrong in calling him "Mr Perfect" - I probably won't like him too much until we get more on his character.

As for Whitley (which by the way I have mistaken for Whitney on multiple occasions), she's pretty likeable. I enjoy the concept of her being a runaway Team Plasma member with the key to solving Blake's mystery, and her complete adoration of N is scarily relatable for me. I feel quite a connection to her - especially since she reacts in the exact same way as me whenever someone tries to flirt with me. I feel like Blake and Whitley might end up getting together under a "Heroine and Ikki" situation - where the male falls in genuine love with the female because she's the only one not falling for it.

Hugh is also shaping up to be a great character. They did the backstory really well, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he deals with the Plasma info. His personality is just how I remember it from the games, which is great.

As for the plot, since it's the first volume it hasn't picked up too much yet, but it looks quite fun. I certainly wasn't expecting Sabrina to be there, and I'm hyped for when Roxie gets her debut. I feel like there'll be a more slice-of-life vibe to this than other chapters, which looks cool. Cheren and Bianca returning also made me smile. And LOOKER MY MAN!

Overall, the hype for the next volume is killing me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.