1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

June Plot Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by lolipiece, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolipiece

lolipiece Ain't that the tooth Staff Member Moderator

Alola! It's Pokespe SM time for April!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not much to go on, but things are heating up.

2. Moni_22

Moni_22 Well-Known Member

Hmm... so Guzma confirms "someone" gave him the Ultra Beasts, and Gladion asks him who was it. Then Gladion confirms that his objective is to defeat the UBs.

Huh... maybe Sun will get doggy Zygarde? They're explaining to him about the Zygarde cells and that they are everywhere.

Is Moon planing to fly like that? xD I guess Rowlet should evolve soon too, that could help. Seems like she's also going to Po Town.

3. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

It seems to mention that Guzma has another Cosmog (?) :rolleyes:

And Dexio and Sina will pay Sun money to do the job XD

4. horrahforyou

horrahforyou Well-Known Member

If it does, it will evolve to Lunala
    and Nebby evolves into Solgaleo

5. Moni_22

Wait what? Really? Where do they say that?

And that makes sense, if they pay him Sun will surely do it

6. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara The Bard of Rage

Images don't work.

7. Moni_22

That's weird, work for me perfectly

8. Gamzee Makara

It only works if I right-click, then click "view image", which jumps me forward one page. Then I have to go back and do it again. Is it supposed to work that way?

Anyway, Guzma better have a plan for those UBs...if and when they break free, he's gonna get a beatdown from Sun and/or Moon.

9. Moni_22

That's really weird, I only have to open de Spoiler thing.

Anyway seems like Guzma does have another Cosmog. He's using it to create portals and let more UBs come, that's really cool actually, I didn't think we'd see another Cosmog, and so soon.

10. e9310103838

11. Moni_22

12. Gamzee Makara

Nega-Nebby?

Earth-Three Nebby?

Bizzaro Nebby?

Reverse Nebby?

Jeez....

13. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 Let me hear the voice of your Pokémon!

Dexio and Sina ask from Sun to gather the other 40 Zygarde Cells and gets 100,000 for each one he gets. Lillie stays behind to not drag him down as he heads to Po Town. And Guzma really doesn't give a damn about his goons' safety as long as the UBs are around lol Guzma having a Cosmog though was a big surprise and explains why all those UBs were gathered there.

14. e9310103838

The SM mini-volume 3 will be released in June 22. This will contain six rounds.

So we will likely to get Colress, Sophocles and Molayne next round. (The volume trailer in mini-volume 2 mentioned that they will appear.) ;)

15. Moni_22

Huh, then Ula Ula arc could end next chapter, since all of them are going to reunite in Po Town, something important could happen. What if Necrozma appears?!

16. lolipiece

Probably, probably not. Melemele was 7 chapters in total., but so was Akala.

Despite volume 2 only having 6 chapters, the first chapter of volume 3 took place exclusively in Konikoni.

Also, I don't think Necrozma's gonna appear now. Guzma's Cosmog opened two Wormholes, one big and one small. That's probably for Stakataka and Blacephalon.

At this rate, SM's final volume should be released in December of next year.

...Assuming Gen VIII doesn't start this year, otherwise the last volume'll be out in December of this year.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  17. Beat!

Beat! The Chords of Steel

Maybe there will be original rounds when the volumes are released (Whenever that happens)...Last time we saw Moon and co., they were still at Aether Paradise, and now all of a sudden they're heading to Ula Ula.

18. lolipiece

It was day time when we first saw them at Aether and now it's night.

19. e9310103838

20. Yojeveka

Yojeveka Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.