• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
wow, hopefully we don't have to wait even more for B2W2 to come to a conclusion in that case, though I do wonder what they'll do with XY, given it did have a conclusion

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Outside of maybe extending the last volume to give more panel time to the side characters and debuting more moves, there's not much that needs changing. However, given that XY and ORAS have already been released in volume format, Kusaka and Yamamoto owe it to their audience to give them enough content to justify buying what is essentially the same volume twice. And I don't think those seven missing XY chapters are gonna be enough.

They've suffered and we've suffered, but our wallets don't need to suffer more.

...That being said, XY was pretty good series with a solid run despite the hiccups it suffered, such as not having as many magazines as BW, so I'd prefer it if Yamamoto worked more on extending the ORAS finale in-between the XY volume releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.