• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hello! A new month means a new Pokespe B2W2 chapter, which means a new thread! The second half of the latest chapter will be available on Sunday Webry in a few minutes.

e9310103838

Lack-two seems to have been trained by Interpol since he as a baby. They changed the source of DNA Splicers to when Lack-two was a baby and held. (Originally they said that this was obtained in an investigation.)

This seems to be happening, although we still haven’t seen him yet. :p

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
I don't think Black's freed just yet. White's hands were clearly going into the Light Stone, like it was absorbing her.

I think he pulled her inside of it.

Also, glad to see they finally brought up Lack-Two having the DNA Splicers.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
DO. NOT. BLACK-OFF. WHITE.

Either kill them or not:Make up your mind, Kusaka!

lolipiece

Staff member
Alola, Alola! It's SM time!

D4gkRA1U8AE3QHY.jpg

D4gkXTvU4AAi6Ly.jpg

D4gkZ1LUYAAEE4A.jpg

D4gkb4HUYAA-Ap3.jpg

Looks like Sun's final Pokemon is Stakataka. I believe its nickname is supposed to be "Lei", the plural form of the Romanian leu as well as being a pun on its Japanese codename UB: Lay, but if someone has a better explanation, fire away.

DO. NOT. BLACK-OFF. WHITE.

Either kill them or not:Make up your mind, Kusaka!

What in the hell are you on about?!

Stop talking nonsense.

Moni_22

Wow seems like a lot is going on in this chapter. I wonder what the Captains are planning to do. That flashback of Guzma and Lusamine seems to be told from Guzma's perspective, is he gonna show up? And Sun caught Stakataka.. I wasn't expecting that but that's cool! Moon should get another UB too.

e9310103838

Alola, Alola! It's SM time!

D4gkRA1U8AE3QHY.jpg

D4gkXTvU4AAi6Ly.jpg

D4gkZ1LUYAAEE4A.jpg

D4gkb4HUYAA-Ap3.jpg

Looks like Sun's final Pokemon is Stakataka. I believe its nickname is supposed to be "Lei", the plural form of the Romanian leu as well as being a pun on its Japanese codename UB: Lay, but if someone has a better explanation, fire away.

What in the hell are you on about?!

Stop talking nonsense.

Sun seems to think that Stakataka is very "polite", a Japanese pun. ;)

Lucky3

Lack-Two having the DNA splicers seems to be one of those things that Kusaka had more planned for but had to cut out so the arc wouldn't go on forever. Didn't really amount to much.

ellifeedn

Thinker
In another thread I joked about how this series couldn't show Ultra Kyurem until the remake games for gen 5 did that first, but now I realize something. If that's what will happen, then Adventures doesn't need to show both Kyurem forms right now. It can show one form now and then wait for the remakes to show the other before revealing Ultra Kyurem.

Meron

Maybe Guzma is in that first aid tent on the first page, who else would be there? And maybe he's accompanied by Hala, since Mallow is asking where he is?

Moni_22

In another thread I joked about how this series couldn't show Ultra Kyurem until the remake games for gen 5 did that first, but now I realize something. If that's what will happen, then Adventures doesn't need to show both Kyurem forms right now. It can show one form now and then wait for the remakes to show the other before revealing Ultra Kyurem.

You do realize we still haven't even got the gen4 remakes right? I mean, it's not like your idea is bad, it's that it's seems highly unlikely that they could be planning something like that now, who knows what will happen in the future. It's still possible that they can show both forms, we are still not sure if Black is truly free.

Sometimes I forget that the Captains are all very young, it's funny seeing Nanu hanging out with basically kids and teenagers lol

e9310103838

However, the Japanese USUM national pokedex guidebook has clearly indicated that Black and White Kyurem are Kyurem's original form... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
White's hands were clearly going into the Light Stone, like it was absorbing her.

I think he pulled her inside of it.

I was responding to your quote there.

Nice try.

Anyway...

I wonder if Lei will stay...

TotallyNotCrt

Got my copy in via a friend. Will do summaries like usual. Pictures are attached to twitter thread to not flood the post.
https://twitter.com/taddlelegacy/status/1119631389845016581

The chapter starts off with Mina on Poni Island looking for the other Captains, not realizing it's abandoned and stumbles across Guzma. Wicke and Female Employee learn from Mina that she was able to get onto Poni Island via Mantine Surfing, but she failed horribly at it. They all then rendezvous to Exeggutor Island. In the care of Wicke and the female employee, Guzma recalls what happened to him after he was released by Nihilego. He was sent to Poni Island and released. left dry and powerless. Lusamine appears in front of him, asking him what happened with him and Nihilego. Guzma recalls how he felt when he was bonded to it. But after telling, he finds that Nihilego went after Lusamine without even taking a look at Guzma.

Guzma then states that Lusamine became one with that UB countless times, but now her form has changed. Lillie overhears this conversation with Wicke that she has to do something to save her fast. Back at Ultra Megalopolis, everyone's freaking out at Lusamine's new form with Phyco saying that Nihilego's a parasite to Lusamine. However she tells him not to worry. It's stated that Nihilego is a parasitic UB that preys on humans and Pokemon, particularly those that have anxiety and tension. Lusamine says that those parasitized are affected by a strong poison. Plus, the poison changes anxiety and tension into happiness and pleasure. She's not human, and she's not an Ultra Beast either. She's the mother that loves and praises all of the Ultra Beasts, Lusamine. Moon and Sun then figure out when she said "mother" that she's the one Lillie and Gladion has referred to.

Lunala merges with Necrozma, but it isn't enough to restore it to its full power. Lusamine and Phyco have a falling out as she engages with Dawn Wings Necrozma because it isn't what they agreed to, Lusamine was supposed to help Phyco with technical assistance in capturing Necrozma, but Lusamine has different plans and says that even though Phyco has the technology to capture UB, it's she who has nurtured them.Beast Balls are dropped which are then given to Sun and Moon. Sun immediately uses his on Stakataka and befriends it, naming it Lei (plural of Leu, the currency of Romania).

He uses it to attack Nihilego, but Moon tells him to not Lusamine. Lusamine retaliates by sending out all of her Ultra Beasts. Back with Professor Oak, Sina and Dexio discuss Zygarde and how it appeared in Kalos before. They take note giving it a label that it was in its 50% form, then, and then it can reach a different form when linked up with only 10, the 10% form.

They discuss that they need its 100%. Moon and Soliera formulate their next move, but Moon is hesitant in the idea of capturing Nihilego because it's not separated from Lusamine without knowing that it's safe to do so. Soliera then tells her whose safety she cares about more, Sun's or Lusamine's? Moon clenches her teeth and aims the Beast Ball at Lusamine... but then lowers her bow and says that she can't do it.

Last edited:

Moni_22

Thanks for the summary! It's interesting they are bringing the idea that it would be messed up to capture a Pokemon that is fused with a human. Like, what would happen to the human? I'm glad they comment about it in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.