• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Bebe, the head of the Sinnoh PC system, has her house teleported into her friend Hayley's ranch (from My Pokémon Ranch) as a result of Palkia and Dialga's time nonsense.
That worst Easter egg in Pokemon special manga by kusaka !
Surely that couldn't be done better by kusaka himself right ?

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
does anyone know when the translations come out?

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
And now, it was reported that the chapter has been released.
Huh, so Samson states, something may happen that needs 100% Zygarde.
That must be directly alluding to Ultra Necrozma.
Also, Soliera was looking at Sun and Moon upon making Necrozma whole again. What was she planning to do with them?

Last edited:

Moni_22

Good to know Hala's there with Guzma, curiously Hapu's there too. Where is Olivia then? She's the only one missing.

Things are getting intense and unpredictable, and like I previously said I like Moon's moral dilemma. Zygarde could maybe save the day.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I wonder how they'll take dexio and sina's zygarde cells (they said they had like 70) to ultra megalopolis

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I wonder how they'll take dexio and sina's zygarde cells (they said they had like 70) to ultra megalopolis

The portal to Poni is still active.

Also, Sun and Moon will probably head back to Alola at least once.

Charjabug still needs to evolve, and they still don't have their hats.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Finally read the latest chapter. I like it and I am so glad that I was wrong about the Lusamine fight happening right away. I mean it did but not in a way where the group is planning to finish this once and for all. And man, the writer has not forgotten about Zygarde. Regardless of how the USUM storyline will turn out, I have a feeling the final battle is gearing up to be another memorable one.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
The One Punch Man artist is illustrating art for Pokemon merchandise. I saw it and reminded me so much of Pokemon Adventures great action scenes in the air but then it just hit me... when was the last time Pokemon Adventures had a badass flying action scene? I mean I guess ORAS kind of counts but it felt too short. Seeing that One Punch Man art of Pokemon, I am really hoping we get a badass flying action scene again for the Necrozma battle of course that's really unlikely since Sun & Moon pretty much has no flying Pokemon lol. Maybe Sun & Moon could ride the flying Ultra Beasts against Ultra Necrozma! It's probably just wishful thinking but Ultra Necrozma can fly.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Any news about the B2W2 round for May?
I think they stopped giving release dates in case they miss the deadline but these past two rounds have been released the third Friday of each month, so i was hoping for this Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.