• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
For starters what ideas is he supposedly trying to promote?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I bet it's Japanese Neckbeard-equivalent people mad about something vaguely left-leaning.

Ignore them.

G-SANtos

Once again, I wait so long to post that now there are a lot of things I want to reply to, and I have a wall of text to post. I should post more often. With this global crisis, it's not like I'm busy with college anymore. Oh well. I'm going to collapse my plot comments in spoiler tags for everyone's convenience.

I think I forgot to mention this last month, but Professor Magnolia says she knows Shieldmillia since she was little. That means Shieldmillia probably has the Galar Mum.

I'm curious about Hop being a Gym Challenger. Previously, it seemed like Dande was only endorsing Soudo and Shieldmillia, because all the rumors about them and "the Champion never does that", so who endorsed Hop? Either Hop didn't get all that ruckus because people thought "of course, it's his brother" and didn't bat an eye, or Hop is endorsed by someone else. If it's someone else, I'm betting on Kibana (Raihan).
Someone on r/pokespe also said it's possible Dande endorsed Hop later.

I have to say I'm genuinely surprised Hop is already in the Gym Challenge. Because of all the ruckus surronding Soudo and Shieldmillia's endorsement, I was expecting Hop's arc to be him trying to convince his brother to endorse him, but Dande not thinking he's ready, and doing stuff like training under Mustard in the Isle of Armor or something. But I guess that could be too similar to Hau wanting Hala to train him.

One thing I'm wondering about is if these Rivals are going to get Starter Pokémon at any point. Maybe I'm reading too much, but Beet's name is spelled ビート, which is the same as Thwackey's category of Beat Pokémon (ビートポケモン). And Soudo was the one to confront Beet about his behavior. And, frankly, Soudo did mention the possibility of someone else having a Grookey as a reason to nickname his Pokémon, which is kind of weird when you think about it because no other Dex Holder ever gave a reason why they nickname Pokémon, at least not that I remember.
Someone on Discord suggested sometime ago that Manabu exists to balance out the Rivals, so we have two trios. Hop, Beet and Mary being introduced in the same panel, in my opinion, corroborates that theory. After all, introducing three characters together makes it seem like we're meant to think of them as a trio.

So, maybe Hop gets Drizzile, Beet gets Thwackey, and Mary gets Raboot? Repeated Starters would kinda give this an Unova 2.0 feel, but if Kusaka is indeed intending on breaking from the name tradition like I think he is, then they would need Starters, and my previous theory of surplus Dex Holders getting cover legendaries as Starter replacements no longer fits now that Sobble has gone to Manabu instead of Hop, as there's only two cover legendaries and three Rivals. If it happens, it's probably only going to be to Gladio and Lillie, if they get Solgaleo and Lunala like I think they will in the full volumes.

I'm surprised Yarrow isn't using Gigantamax. Due to Dynamax having the limitation of only usable in certain places, which neither Mega Evolution or Z-Moves had, I was expecting every Gym Leader to use Gigantamax Pokémon. Specifically, I was expecting Yarrow to use Gigantamax Flapple and Appletun against Soudo and Shieldmillia. Using only a normal Dynamax seems like a waste of opportunity in my opinion.

Speaking of which, with all talk about Dynamax going on so far, we still have no mention of Gigantamax. Is Kusaka planning to wait a while before introducing it? We still haven't seen Gigantamax Charizard even though it's in the game's opening. They could have perfectly mentioned it at one point but didn't.
If so, I wonder how long we'll have to wait. Ignoring Gigantamax for too long runs the risk of it becoming Z-Move 2.0. Though I guess they could put a lot of Gigantamaxes when we get to the part where wild Pokémon are Dynamaxing out of nowhere. Unlike the games, we might actually get to see the crisis.

Another thing I'm surprised about is Hop uses Corvisquire instead of Wooloo, which is basically his main Pokémon in the games and Twilight Wings. Maybe we'll see it if they show his Gym Battle.
And speaking of which, you apparently need two Pokémon to battle Yarrow, so what about Shieldmillia? She only has Scorbunny. Is Soudo going to lend Grookey?

Now, on B2W2.
Someone on 5ch suggested the extended ending would have Lack-Two being readmitted to the International Police, Whi-Two returning the stolen Pokémon to their Trainers, White still running the BW Agency, and Black wearing the BW Agency logo at the Pokémon World Tournament. And also one frame of Tetsu (Curtis) getting along with Ruri (Yancy).

I don't know about Lack-Two returning to the International Police. Him being a former cop, in my opinion, brings symmetry with Whi-Two, who is a former Plasma grunt. A Tetsu appearance, at this point, can only be a cameo. Assuming Kusaka and Yamamoto even remember him. With all things they likely have on checklist, I woulnd't be surprised if such a minor character was forgotten.

The bit about Black wearing the BW Agency logo in a tournament would bring closure to the promise he made to White. But I'm not sure if we'll get a PWT cameo. Sure, we have a PWT poster in Pokémon the Comic, but that always gave me the impression that it was meant to be a bigger thing. I always thought Kusaka wanted the B2W2 arc to be about the size of main arcs, rather than remake or third version arcs, before he realized that wouldn't be feasible, and the amount of time it took for him to give Whi-Two a second Pokémon seems like evidence for that.

At this point, I don't know whether it's better to save the PWT for a BW remake arc or make it a cameo. I guess a PWT cameo could include a Red cameo and have the Unova group learn about the previous Dex Holders offscreen so that they already know about them in case we ever get another Dex Holder reunion. Alternatively, they could use such a scene to clarify a bit the timeline.

I guess they could have Black wear the BW Agency logo in another Pokémon League. He did say he wanted to defeat Iris.

There's still some Unova towns and cities that still haven't been shown. The Village Bridge, Lacunosa, Floccesy, Lentimas, Humilau, and Black City. Some of those may have been mentioned by name, I don't know. Humilau was, and I think Floccesy was too, but I don't remember for sure. But they weren't shown, and if they don't even make a cameo, I think Unova will be the first region to not have all of its cities shown in PokéSpe. Yeah, I know there's Kiloude in Kalos, but it still has a chance of appearing in XY's volume expansions. If these Unova locations are not shown, they surely won't appear until BW gets remakes.

Floccesy might be showcased as Banjirou (Benga) or Adeku (Alder)'s hometown in the epilogue. It might get a cameo of either of them just standing there. Same with Humilau, we could get Shizui just standing there.
Black City could be revealed to be Lack-Two's home town to bring symmetry with Whi-Two being from White Forest.
Lentimas and Lacunosa could be shown due to being close to Undella, but I'm not sure. Personally, I think Kusaka wasted a chance to have a field trip to Lacunosa, and use its walls to foreshadow Kyurem's existence or something.

By the way, some weeks ago, Yamamoto replaced his Twitter image banner image with this one, which is a more worked version of the previous one. Because the volume 54 cover doesn't show White and Whi-Two's feet I was wondering if that image is a sign there's some kind of bigger poster coming too, but Yamamoto recently said that he didn't notice the feet were cropped from the cover. Maybe we'll see the full illustration next time they release an art book, who knows.

For starters what ideas is he supposedly trying to promote?
I bet it's Japanese Neckbeard-equivalent people mad about something vaguely left-leaning.

Ignore them.
It's because he used a picture of a PokéSpe page together with a political hashtag. He then deleted the tweet, apologized, and then tweeted the hashtag again without the PokéSpe image.
The hashtag is a protest against the possible extension of prosecutor terms. Relevant news here.

I frequently give a glance on 5ch's PokéSpe thread to see if there's some new theory brought up, and I noticed that many users commented about the tweet. I think the amount of new posts was comparable to when a new chapter is released, if not more.
I'm still not good with kanji, so I didn't try to read everything, but from the posts I read, there were people saying that Yamamoto shouldn't use PokéSpe images for political comments because it's a borrowed propriety instead of something he and Kusaka own. I don't know the legal accuracy of that argument, because sometime ago, it was found that Hiroshi Izawa, author of Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, owns the rights to UlforceVdramon Future Mode, and the Digimon was removed from Digimon Masters. Kazumasa Habu also said at some point that they had to ask for Izawa's permission to put Arkadimon Super Ultimate in Hacker's Memory. I assume this is also the reason many V-Tamer Digimon never appeared again in the franchise.

But anyway, back on topic, there were also people afraid Nintendo and the Pokémon Company could cancel PokéSpe over that. There were people saying all this is silly because politics affect everything on people's lives like housing and food. Someone mentioned how PokéSpe already makes political comments, even talking about how Team Flare controlled Kalos media. And apparently, there are people that want Mato back?

There was even a post of a screenshot of a tweet from December, where someone asked Yamamoto something about Black's revival and the Reiwa era (I didn't bother trying to read that) and Yamamoto replied with "PokéSpe is a 21st century manga, so that's irrelevant" as an example of Yamamoto making political comments before.

If anyone wants to check 5ch, the current PokéSpe thread is "ポケットモンスター☆SPECIAL part135".

As far as I know, this mode has existed since GSC at least.
Wow! I knew Platinum wasn't the first, but I didn't want to say "since Emerald" because I didn't know if that also happened with DP. But this dates back to GSC!?

Kusaka has always made it a point to keep Legendaries on a Dex holder's team nerfed in some way to prevent them from being overpowered.

Regigigas refuses to leave its Poke Ball unless Sinnoh is in a major crisis and Xerneas is currently a tree again. But there's nothing stopping them from coming back, obviously.
I guess Beet is never getting that sweet Fairy-type Zacian, is he?

It's still a bit silly that the first Legendary that is mandatory to catch can't remain on a Dex Holder's team. Sure, Legendaries are powerful, but is it that much of a problem to allow Dex Holders to keep them? We basically only see Dex Holders returning to fight crises anyways, so what's the point? Dia still has Regigigas, as far as we know, and Blue still has the Legendary birds, even though she hasn't used them in forever.

Also, if we want to argue semantics, Black never officially owned Reshiram. It was never put in a Poke Ball and it never received a nickname despite him being a nicknamer.
Volume 51 explicitly refers to Reshiram as Black's sixth team member. I don't remember if it was on the back cover, or on the "the story so far" text, but I read volume 51 last week, so I remember seeing it. But I was reading the Japanese version, so I don't know if it's different in English.

But what's curious is the lack of Genesect. I know it was injured, but so was Escavalier.
Maybe Lack-Two returned it to the International Police?

They referred to Roxie as a Gym Leader in chapter 534, or was that removed in the volume version?
Sorry then. I was relying on Bulbapedia's summary, which doesn't mention that. I'm still catching up with PokéSpe. The only post-BW I've read so far is SM and the start of XY, so everything else I only know from summaries.

Also, arc transitions don't always have to be at the end of an arc. The FRLG-Emerald transition happened in Emerald's first chapter.
The Gen 3 arcs were all connected, whil XY's story is completely unrelated to B2W2. I'm pretty sure an arc transition would be at the end of B2W2. Besides, every Generation so far has had one of its arcs mention the next region. Though that doesn't necessarily happen in the last arc. Unova was referenced on Platinum rather than HGSS, and Alola is mentioned in XY

I have to say, I'm surprised that, out of all arcs, the one with the cliffhanger ultimate bad end had its true ending published in the magazine run.

How come every arc ends with a philosophical discussion nowadays?
Nowadays? Freaking Yellow arc ended with some sort of ecological reminder after the Kanto Elite 4 posed as a bunch of eco-extremists.
That's nothing. Just wait until Pokémon Id and Pokémon Ego release. Then PokéSpe will have a philosophical discussion on every chapter!

I thought this chapter was missing a lot and it seems to be setting up for the volume heavily which is ok. I am curious about Lack-two's plans as well because it seems to me he's the only DeX holder without a goal in mind . I have a feeling that the transition to the X and Y chapter will be Looker investigating Essentia since he was absent from her plot in X and Y and then perhaps end up in Hoenn in the ORAS chapter to meet Anabel then they both will be off to Alola for the sun and moon chapter but we will see. Overall I thought it was ok and the only question I have is if Black will catch Victini to replace Reshiram. It seemed like it joined his team.
While the ORAS part might happen, the XY one won't. In the games, Matiere (Emma)'s reason for joining Team Flare were to help Handsome (Looker) with money, as she was worried she was a financial burden to him. In PokéSpe, that was changed to her wanting to help Crocea (Cassius) instead.
Not only that, sometime ago, I think this year, Yamamoto was asked about that, and he said the International Police wouldn't fit in the XY arc. I might try to find the tweet at some point if anyone wants. So we have a very big confirmation that Kusaka won't add Handsome in the XY full volumes.

Didn't XY/SM also get complete endings?
We can't say for sure until the volumes come out.
Without finishing XY, I can't give a good theory on whether or not the ending feels complete or might get a rework, but one thing we can be sure they'll add is showing who gets Delphox. I think it'll go to Sana (Shauna) because her Furfrou was protecting it.
And though you didn't mention ORAS, once again, I don't know enough to put good theories, but they'll probably add more about Deoxys.

As for SM, the final battle will get reworked to not be so rushed. The scene with Moon talking to her sister might have an extra page to finally the mysterious girl is Platinum. Dollar might end up evolving in the full volumes, who knows. And the Mohn stuff is still unsolved.
But for the other things in the epilogue, I think it depends on whether Kusaka and Yamamoto decide they are able to make more arcs before collecting SwSh. Basically, I think the ending is setting up both an USUM arc, and a LGPE arc.

SM ends with Sauboh (Faba) being taken to Ultra Space and Gladio looking for him. In my opinion, that is a set up for the reveal of parallel universes, and Sauboh helping form Rainbow Rocket, and that being the focus of USUM arc.
And yes, I know the SM arc was renamed SMUSUM arc, but there's already a precedent for a name change reversion. The RS arc was at one point renamed RSE arc, but in the volumes it was changed back to RS arc. This fact, along with the Emerald arc starting publication unusually late, implies maybe the Emerald arc wasn't initially planned to exist.
Furthermore, I might be looking too much into things but, remember when the Sinnoh was separated in DP? There was a running gag where all of them would wear their Platinum version clothes for a short scene, then revert to their DP clothes, and not wear the new clothes again until the Platinum arc. While Sun and Moon do change into their USUM for the entire arc, we still haven't seen them wearing the new hats.

And also, Lillie goes to Kanto to talk to Masaki (Bill) about her mother's condition. While that is something that also happens in the games, and for the same reason (which I didn't know until reading it on Bulbapedia today), the inclusion of that feels like it's meant to set up Lillie appearing in the LGPE arc. Yamamoto did say, shortly before SwSh started, that a LGPE arc isn't ruled out.

So, Kusaka and Yamamoto might be thinking of making USUM and LGPE arcs. Now that Game Freak is open to DLC, which could mean we won't have yearly games anymore, and the B2W2 arc has finally escaped publishing hell, their workload might ease up, and we might get these arcs down the line. If they decide making these arcs isn't feasible, those parts of the epilogue might get changed.

And if my USUM-LGPE theory is correct, but Kusaka and Yamamoto change their plans, it wouldn't be the first time they give up on making an arc. What do I mean? Well, turns out there was one arc Kusaka at one point said he wanted to make but never did. This info is apparently very obscure and I only found recently.
Yesterday, I was trying to find a source for a piece of PokéSpe trivia that I saw mentioned. During my search, I found this page. In there, there was a Kusaka quote, from the official page's Q&A section, that surprised me because it's something I never saw anyone mentioning anywhere. So I decided to look for the question to see the full context to be sure.

Turns out, Kusaka wanted to make a Colosseum arc!

The info comes from question 151, sent by makiko-san. makiko asked if Kusaka would make a "Snatch arc" (スナッチ編) on Pokémon Colosseum that released "last year" (meaning, this question is from 2004). Kusaka said Colosseum is a fascinating game and was thinking of an Orre story for PokéSpe. He then also said he was busy with RS and FRLG being serialized at the same time, but would like to write an arc for the game one day if the situation ever got solved.

I decided to look a bit for more questions to see if Kusaka said anything else on the subject, and he did!
Question 257 by Sakaki-kun. Sakaki said they wanted to read a manga based on Pokémon XD that "was just released" (meaning the question is likely from late 2005). Kusaka once again said he wanted to write a "Snatch arc" and already had ideas for the story, but wasn't sure if there would be a chance. He then said it could happen if there were enough requests.

So, you have it. Kusaka wanted to write a Colosseum arc, but didn't have an opportunity. The same could happen with USUM and LGPE. He might want to write these arcs, but if the situation doesn't allow for it, he might give up.
One thing I saw people wondering before was why there was no reference to the Orre games in PokéSpe, despite it having references to basically every piece of the franchise, from the anime, to the TCG, to Pokémon Snap and other spin-offs, and even other references that are only confirmed in the Q&A section (the Pokémon Box False Swipe Swablu, the GSC Gym Leader Tournament taking some match-ups from Stadium 2's credits, and maybe others I haven't read yet). Maybe the answer is that Kusaka might still be waiting for a chance to feature Orre itself in PokéSpe, and might not want to risk a continuity error with a quick reference somewhere. But that's just my guess.

Arguably, a window for a Colosseum arc died with Gen 3. However, now that Rescue Team DX opened the door to spin-off remakes, I would say that, if Colosseum gets a remake, expect Kusaka to use that as a chance for an Orre arc, specially if it introduces new Pokémon and, say, Orrenian forms. This is no longer 2003 where they need to keep perfect compatibility within one Generation, we are in the age of DLC, and new Pokémon now can be created and introduced in the middle of a Generation.
One argument I saw against Orre remakes though, is that Genius Sonority is no longer as big as it was back in the day. But I don't know much about that.

Yamamoto already did that for the mini-volumes, so he has to make the full ones stand out somehow.
It's still surprising though. I though it would still be the same formula but with new images.
And if he's doing that for all of the full volumes, it basically means that every new full volume cover from now on for the foreseeable future, as I'm sure we'll still have mini-volumes for SwSh. In fact, at this point, I'm not even sure mini-volumes will ever stop being a thing.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

@G-SANtos In regards to why Milo didn’t used a Gigantamax Pokémon it’s actually easy to explain as he is the 1st Gym Leader so it could easily be a case where even though they might nothe first two gym leaders are not allowed to use their Gigantamax Pokémon in their Gym Battles.

I mean sure they haven’t directly stated this However it would make sense.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
@G-SANtos
A lot of people overlooked this, but Yamamoto simply answered that Genesect is in Lack-Two's bag.
https://twitter.com/satoshi_swalot/status/1252395301861601280?s=20
Also, I think for ORAS full volume release, Hoopa unbound will be revealed, and greatly expands Emerald's role. In Pokespedia, Hoopa is shown with a question mark, along with Croaky indicating they will be shown their "mega" forms.
Lastly, I believe Gigantamax will be introduced with Nessa's gym battle. Where, they showed Drednaw in chapter 3 and its characteristic, probably so that Nessa can show off gigantamax form without wasting any time on its vanilla form.

Last edited:

e9310103838

Pokemon Coliseum chapter sounds cool! :cool:

I also thought if we having a Guardian Signs chapter, but Yamamoto said that it was not considered at that moment (said many years ago). I don't know if Kusaka wanted to make a Pasio chapter or make Pokemon Go characters appear XD

And in my opinion, Volcanion, many Mega Pokemon, Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, etc also have a chance to appear if Kusaka still insists on making all the Pokemon appear. (I'm still waiting for Y-Greninja to show up XD. And Battle Chatelaines also has not yet appeared of course.) There are still many Z-move yet to be shown. I guess Kusaka must want to increase Hau and Lillie's plot. And of all the Ultra Spaces, only Ultra Ruin was not mentioned, which is very suspicious.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I mean, if Kusaka really wanted to do arcs based on side stuff, why not make a Pokespe spinoff manga?

Have Yamamoto work on the main book while another artist does the other.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already suggested something like that, but the higher ups said no.

Maxim

Beyond repair
I mean, if Kusaka really wanted to do arcs based on side stuff, why not make a Pokespe spinoff manga?

Have Yamamoto work on the main book while another artist does the other.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already suggested something like that, but the higher ups said no.

You've probably forgotten that Hidenori Kusaka x Emiko Yoshino mangas exist (for core and spin-off games alike). They were one-shots but as far as I know, there were also some two- or even three-chaptered ones.

Although they stopped making them years ago and those that got released are near-impossible to get (as they were released only in Shogakukan "Year" [aka "Grade"] magazines) and none of them ever got released in a volume format.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wow, didn't even know those existed. I'm now curious to know what they were about.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
It would be nice to have a Let's go Arc following Episode Rainbow Rocket and PWT?
I would love to see a Tournament of Power like saga where each region sends their top 15 trainers each:)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Only thing from LGPE I'd be interested is Yellow getting Elaine's clothes at some point. Other than that, might as well skip it.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Looking at G-Santos comments again, I also realized the "rights" Kusaka actually have on the characters, which are their oc.
For example, if DeNA wanted to put Yellow in Masters, they would have to ask for permission from Kusaka, and also Mato, and if wanting Emerald, they would have to ask permission from Kusaka and Yamamoto.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
We'd need to know what kind of deal Shogakukan and Kusaka/Mato/Yamamoto have. It's possible that an original character like Yellow or Emerald belongs to the publisher rather than the authors.

But then, it's possible the authors DO own the original character. I mean, we eventually find out that Takeshi Shudo's state own the character of Mewtwo from movie 1 (not Mewtwo, the pokémon but the Mewtwo, the character from the first movie).

I wish I could be better with japanese or else I'd take my chance asking Yamamoto about it lol

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
possible the authors DO own the original character
I wonder if yellow didn't show up because that is a some deal with publishers or Mato-sensei ? I mean Emerald do show up and playing a role in ORAS Arc but how kusaka use him feel like he is not that impact the story that much

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It's because he used a picture of a PokéSpe page together with a political hashtag. He then deleted the tweet, apologized, and then tweeted the hashtag again without the PokéSpe image.
The hashtag is a protest against the possible extension of prosecutor terms. Relevant news here.

Missed that on previous posts. Thanks a lot for the clarification.

I've found out about this polemic just last week.

I wonder if yellow didn't show up because that is a some deal with publishers or Mato-sensei ? I mean Emerald do show up and playing a role in ORAS Arc but how kusaka use him feel like he is not that impact the story that much

He's used her on FRLG without issue and she even shows up on Emerald. I don't think that's the issue. Seems more like Kusaka just didn't feel like using her? I mean, if I recall she didn't have a mega capable pokémon so she couldn't help on the arc Red and Green (the gal) showed up.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

The last time we've seen her in-story was HGSS (sort of) and she's been in various pieces of official media for the past few years.

Redstar45

The last time we've seen her in-story was HGSS (sort of) and she's been in various pieces of official media for the past few years.
Is the published doing the official stuff ? and Satoshi can drew her but ....i feel like she doesn't do lot unlike the characters that represents the game or anime show for that matter (Red/Green/Blue)

e9310103838

I think Kusaka wants to Yellow appear again at the most appropriate time instead of avoiding her appearance.

By the way, about spinoff manga, it's just my imagination. I have thought that they could come up with a campus story about the Pokespe characters (in Pokemon world or real world) XD :D

iml908

The best time to have Yellow appear was probably in the SMUSUM arc. With Green in the XY arc and Red & Blue in the ORAS arc, it made sense to round out the Kanto Quartet by showing Yellow in last of the 3DS game-based arcs. She could have shown off Catastropika and 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt with Pika and Chuchu. Heck the calender made a couple years ago features Yellow interacting with Sun and Moon. That could have been an early interaction to her appearing. But with how the SMUSUM arc is, I can't see her making any meaningful appearance in the manga format.

In the topic of spin-offs, unless there is a specific new spin-off game to market, like the Ranger games way back. I could see a spin-off for Masters focusing on the 23 Pokedex Holders finally meeting to fight a common threat, maybe even have Yellow and Emerald appear in the Masters mobile game as cross promotion.

Redstar45

10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt with Pika and Chuchu. Heck the calender made a couple years ago features Yellow interacting with Sun and Moon. That could have been an early interaction to her appearing. But with how the SMUSUM arc is, I can't see her making any meaningful appearance in the manga format.
i don't really think that work as these was just nod to the Pokemon anime 's character Satoshi by al al his famous Hat and pikachu that wear all of them in the game ....sure pika could wear them but just feel like they are forced into do that due whole thing about Red and Satoshi and that due to Satoshi vs red bs that plague the fandom and i am sure kusaka himself didn't deal with that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.