• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June's Plot Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::

Loracia

AAAL and WAWL 4ever!
Hum...That's weird...Well, look's like Steven is dead...Really...*sad* And look like Ruby and Sapphire are in trouble...I wonder what's happening at the Battle Frontier...? And about fire-red/leaf-green too...

Eefi

*cries* poor steven....

another thing: Sapphire gets out of the car i think according to the pictures. I think when Wallace and Sapphire saw each other, Wallace must had unlock the air car. darn, i wanted sapphire to go search his car to see if she can find any thing "interesting" *cough*winonarelatedpossibly*cough*.

I guess we have to wait for Coronis for the summaries to see what is going on. This is sure a surprise for RSE this month (and an out of place and confusing one, unless its Wattson driving it XP).

S

Shadowcat

Could you link it properly instead of linking it to just one of the pictures?

Anyways, rather intresting. Maybe Wattson's using that robot to help aid Wallace, Ruby and Sapphire? And Sapphire's using Plusle and Minun to help too? Not sure though. Maybe he just wants to do something and sending the robot's the only thing he can do to assist them?

Pretty interesting though.

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Translations up, and I've closed the May plot thread.

BF:
Seems like Emerald might be sticking to Sceptile, Sudowoodo and Dusclops for some time. And he's battling Greta already in the chapter? And Oak, we finally see more old characters.

FRLG:
About time that Brinca is acknowledged. I was so afraid that the writers would simply forget she was in the Trainer Tower as well. And Mewtwo spoon-stabbing Deoxys, fun :)

RSE:
That is certainly the New Mauville thingy, only with wings this time. Will we see more supporting characters, i.e. gymleaders, Wally, coming back to help out soon? Oh, and I wonder why Wallace doesn't free Sapphire from the air-car. Ruby simply used his own Pokegear to lock the car, it's not like he took the main car key or anything.

Coronis~

S

Shadowcat

Coronis, why is it still (May Teasers *insert something here*)? It should be June.

Anyways, Mewtwo's Spoon Stabbing is weird...

Masumi

Fog Trainer
Whoa...! Huh? Wallace on Steven's Metang... ^^;;;

Geez! Poor Ruby! And I still don't know what is attacking Sapphire.... ><

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
It looks like the air-car is unlocked now. Geez, about time. Time for her to kick butt. XD

I also hope Wally will come to help too. This will be a neater battle to watch. Hmmm, is that Robot-thing helping Sapphire?

Eefi

I hope Wally comes and help out too. I think it should be a Sceptile now, or is it still a Grovyle?

er, sorry about the linking part, had trouble with it....

SOS? Plusle and Minun's SOS attract that robot?

Spectre

I'm the Juggernaut!
Humph, the stories are starting to shape up again. Frontier is starting to get intresting as Scott and Oak are revealed to be part of some plan and how Emerald is pwning the brains.

FRLG finally reached its climax with the uncovering of Silver's parents and Deoxys's weakness.

RSE still hasn't let Mimi come back, so it feels like a drag. I'm hoping that Mimi will be swimming down behind Ruby and notice that he is being strangled, and jumps up to save him, but gets severely beaten. Ruby, extremely sorry about before, will get emotional and stuff, then she will evolve and own Archie and Maxxie. But, thats just my hope.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
I'm not too sure about Wally comming to help, because in one of the previous chapters, Juan, Tate and Liza, are discussing about if Juan's prediction of Ruby and Sapphire taking out Groudan and Kyogre, was false, Juan simply states that his vision was of Ruby and Sapphire taking out two evils (Hence, Maxie and Archie) of course, I could be wrong

But from what i've seen, thats whats going on

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Well, Mimi always occured to me as forgiving as she does really love Ruby. No doubt the little Feebas will come in and save the day, hopefully evolving into Milotic.

But I can't shake a little uncertainty. The manga has a way of falling events into place with the games. My two examples are from the GSC saga. Green and Blue give Charizard and Turtley to Red as a way of aerial transport. In the last chapter, battered and bruised Will and Karen agree to train with Koga and Bruno, as they too have fallen from some evil organisation. This forms the Johto Elite 4.

My point is that Wallace currently doesn't have a Milotic. Ruby may well give Mimi to Wallace because he was so harsh to her. Or another Milotic joins Mimi and Wallace obtains it. I'm hoping it's the latter.

JazzJazz

Jack Of Blades said:
My point is that Wallace currently doesn't have a Milotic. Ruby may well give Mimi to Wallace because he was so harsh to her. Or another Milotic joins Mimi and Wallace obtains it. I'm hoping it's the latter.

If Mimi ever comes back I don't think that Ruby will be giving it away... he needs it in order to obtain his final ribbons and complete his quest.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
JazzJazz said:
If Mimi ever comes back I don't think that Ruby will be giving it away... he needs it in order to obtain his final ribbons and complete his quest.

Indeed, and we must be on the deadline by now.

With Norman dead and Mimi still missing, its looking like neither one of them will be completing their quest.

P

Pikip kid

Lupin said:
Indeed, and we must be on the deadline by now.

With Norman dead and Mimi still missing, its looking like neither one of them will be completing their quest.
yup sad but sooooooooooo true

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Pikip kid said:
yup sad but sooooooooooo true

Something just occured to me though.

Didn't Coronis say something like Wallace already had that ribbon so Ruby would have won it?

JazzJazz

Lupin said:

I don't know about Ruby, but I can still see Sapphire completing her quest... there's got to be someone else with the authority to present her with the final badge. Still, it'd be fitting if neither of the two were successful... just to have things nice and fair.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Lupin said:
Something just occured to me though.

Didn't Coronis say something like Wallace already had that ribbon so Ruby would have won it?

That's only the Beauty Contest of the Hyper Rank. Ruby still has the Master Rank to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.