• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Junior's Art Shop

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
@Ezzpeon

Sure, but redos go to the bottom of the priority list.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Charminion, how's this?
VexUi-.gif

If you want it a little smoother, i can speed it up with GIMP.
For the record, I used to edit speed with gimp, but that was on a diff computer and i forgot to re-download it.

Last edited:

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Junior: I hope that you didn't mind me redoing the redo of Ezzpeon's request.
I don't mind, but please, dont do my work for me. Im doing this because its fun and i need practice. plus i think mine (w/o the background) would look cooler. btw what sprites did u use there, or were they just md?

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I don't mind, but please, dont do my work for me. Im doing this because its fun and i need practice. plus i think mine (w/o the background) would look cooler. btw what sprites did u use there, or were they just md?

I used the one's from Ranger.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
I used the one's from Ranger.
@Venusaur: Thanks! If the requests really start to pile up, I might need you to work here; as of now it's a one-man operation.
@Armag: I attempted this last night, and it's impossible with the program i'm using. too many frames; there are seventeen types and 12 allowable frames. I'll try to figure something out.
@Charminion:Working on your request now.

Last edited:

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
@Armag

I just got gimp, but i dont remember how to use it very well so its gonna take a while.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
@ my redone request: I like it better now :D but I have a question.
if i put it in my sig, who do i have to give credit? (lv or you? or just 'juniors art shop'?)

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Charminion's request

@charminion: i messed up the frames, so to make it less noticeable i added in a pulse effect, i hope you still like it?
8j4iBD.gif

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Well i'd like it if you still use the one i made for you cuz it took a while, (btw i just tried to redo it, i screwed something up and now it won't work) and i think it looks cooler with all the lights anyways. if you use LV's just give him the credit.;058;

Hey guys, I can't do too many 'animates at the same time, cuz they take longer than splices/recolors, so if you need something ASAP, dont request a PokeAnimate. -Lancaster\

EDIT:
KingArmag, you have been formally requested to work here! I'm going to see if I can contact DSoL to help us.

Last edited:

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Thanks so much!
Glad you liked it!! ;201-m;

@Zozo: Any better? I used the same pulse tactic that i did with Charminion cuz i messed up the bg a little.

t4eHLW.gif

Last edited:

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
I would like a PokeAmimation on Dialga & Palkia fighting each other, in their own dimesions and the middle the borderline. I hope you can give me a great one at that.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
I'll do my best... but could you give me something to work with; what should their seperate 'dimensions' look like?

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
Hmm, you know, blue & pink, like their respective colors. And I think the colors should be dark with some vibrant lines or spots like stars in a night sky.
Honestly, I think I'm very fussy today.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Hmm, you know, blue & pink, like their respective colors. And I think the colors should be dark with some vibrant lines or spots like stars in a night sky.
Honestly, I think I'm very fussy today.
hope your not too fussy to be okay with the result! ^_^
ER2eL8.gif

The background is 100% custom edited by yours truly. i got the background on the Spriter's Resource, then recolored it with Photoshop and added the space-time rip thingamabobber. XD

Last edited:

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
Ah, good to know.

Slowemperor

Villain in training
Hello! Could I request an animation of Slowking fighting Gallade?