1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Junior's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by junior_64, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Zozo1999

Zozo1999 has left Serebii

:d

Oh wow that's so cool! Thanks! It looks cool with the pulse :D

;196;;461;

2. raichu>pikachu95

raichu>pikachu95 pokemon master

Hello junior, may i request a banner of a metagross and have words on it..... Beast of the Night Clan FEAR US

3. junior_64

junior_64 Pokémon Weatherman

First of all, I assume you're from the same clan war as Charminion or you're not allowed to use that animation; please give me credit.
    Second, I don't remember saying I do banners but... coming right up! ^_^ I'll do my best...
    EDIT: Done! How is it?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  4. raichu>pikachu95

thats pretty good and i am in the same clan as charminions but its getting replaced by this banner and would i be able to request something else?......how do i get the code for it?

5. junior_64

if you mean the url, here: http://www.makeagif.com/media/12-12-2010/OVaE3R.gif I'd rather you still use the animation for something, cuz it's a pretty good one, if i say so myself. give credit for both the animation and the banner please, other than that, enjoy! and yeah, request as many times as necessary.

6. raichu>pikachu95

can u make a team pose like the moving pokes u have above^^ with the pokemon: Dragonite, Swampert, Rotom-W, Inferape, Starmie, and Metagross.....can u put palmer in there with the pokemon...?

7. junior_64

hmm.... if you mean the pokemon I have in my signature, ill see what i can do. btw thanx 4 the credit! it's actually just a bunch of hotlinked sprites, so I'll give you the links for the sprites you wanted.

8. raichu>pikachu95

hmmmm. then can u just do a team pose with those pokes non moving sprites...? with palmer of course.

9. junior_64

10. raichu>pikachu95

oh thank you do u have the sprite for the bottom of most team poses?

11. junior_64

sorry, not sure what you mean??

12. raichu>pikachu95

its the circular platform people use for their team poses.....and do u have a site for still pokemon sprites?

13. junior_64

idk why you want the platform but i think this is it, i put them all up in one so you'll have to 'dissect' them with paint:
    [​IMG]
    also, search here, they've got almost every sprite in all the games up to Heartgold & Soulsilver. Not all the heartgold and sousilver ones are animated though.
    Click Here

14. raichu>pikachu95

thts ok i didnt want the sprites animated...

15. Unknown Guy 960

Unknown Guy 960 Goodness Gracideas

*claps hands* This is a great one! Thanks Junior!
    The animation & side effects were nice, but Palkia's hands are in a wierd position. Can't blame you for that.
    Now I can rub it in my friends' face. XD

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  16. junior_64

Lol. glad you like it that much! palkia's pose would've been better but i was using a very limited sprite sheet from shadows of almia.

17. junior_64

raichu>pikachu, you just gave me an idea.
    UPDATE:
    New request type: Teamshot!
    I'll use various sprites (or icons for small pokemon like rattatta or caterpie) and a platform to make you a shot with a trainer sprite and all your fav pokemanzz. If it's a custom trainer sprite, it must be provided.
    EXAMPLE:
    My Teamshot
    [​IMG]

18. Slowemperor

Slowemperor Villain in training

Sorry to botter, but did you see my request?
    And in case you take large requests and/or have time, I'd also love to have a teamshot of three middle teams in my sig (or just the 4th). Of course this is far too much, so I'll be fine just with a Slowking vs. Gallade animation.

19. raichu>pikachu95

can u make a team pose with ....... palmer, Dragonite, Swampert, Rotom-w, Starmie, infernape, metagross...... and can u take the white out possibly?

20. junior_64

sorry thatd take 2 long, plus ur teamshots are better than mine anyways. ^_^ but i can definitely do the animation, itll be done soon. That was @ slowemporer.
    @racihupikachu: kay, be done in a while. might have to wait to post till tomorrow.