• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Junior's Art Shop

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
new request type: PokePulse! a pulsating sprite of your fav pokemon. ill post an example soon.

Last edited:

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
Junior, a friend of mine is interested in your animations after I showed him the animation you made for me. I'm helping him to request now. I know that you don't make three Pokemon animations, but in my head, there is a way to fit them together. So lets discuss about it and see if you can do it.

P.S.: I'm good advertisement material. XD

Infernape77

I love your animation! Please make an animation - Infernape(using Fire Punch) vs Charizard(using Flamethrower) w/ Forest Background

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Junior, a friend of mine is interested in your animations after I showed him the animation you made for me. I'm helping him to request now. I know that you don't make three Pokemon animations, but in my head, there is a way to fit them together. So lets discuss about it and see if you can do it.

P.S.: I'm good advertisement material. XD

I can very easily make a three-pokemon animation, i just usually ask for no more than two per animation cuz it takes longer and theres more room to screw up.
@ infernape, on it.

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
Then agreed it is. So which pose do you think you can do? Three Pokemon in a triangle shape shooting attacks, or three Pokemon in a line shooting attacks in different directions? My frind wanted the former.

Slowemperor

Villain in training
sorry thatd take 2 long, plus ur teamshots are better than mine anyways. ^_^ but i can definitely do the animation, itll be done soon. That was @ slowemporer.

Okay! Thank you, I was really interested in the animation. I'd only like the team shots if it was something you did quickly. I like my teamshots, but the sizes aren't well scalled (just look at Azumarill) and they are bit too big, that's why wanted to compare with what you could do. As I said before, the animation is what actually drove me here in first place. Thank you.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
@Unknownguy:what pokemon did you need, and on what background? either way you meant that the pokemon wouldnt be attacking each other right? if you did i can do this EASILY!! if you meant they'd be battling, i can do it, but itll, take a bit longer.
@Slowemperor: Azumarill looks fine to me, alakazam seems to be a little bit too small. btw, love the sig; 'i could use pants,' lol! ^U^
@Infernape: it took me 4ever on this cuz i never got around to it, sorry!
XG_rlm.gif
i know, its kinda sketchy. :-\

Last edited:

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
@Junior: Okay, here it is.

Pokemon: Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken.
Placing: A triangle. Like your two Pokemon fighting animations, but with an extra one in the top middle. They're all using flamethrower and colliding in the middle.
Background: A red F at the bottom of the Pokemon(kinda like helicopter landing pads without the circle). His idea was actually a red F behind the Pokemon, but that does not some good in my imagionation. The background is a shade of aqua blue that steadily fades out into white at the point the flames converge.

So do you think you can do it? I hope so. And a fast-forwarded thanks to you! And not forgetting the big fat credits for you!

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
lol, that was easy. but it took a little longer cuz of custom background and three pokemon, please dont ask for more than two in an animation unless you REALLY need to. i was able to do this one cuz it was the only request left unfinished at the time.
Pjv48R.gif

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
lol, that was easy. but it took a little longer cuz of custom background and three pokemon, please dont ask for more than two in an animation unless you REALLY need to. i was able to do this one cuz it was the only request left unfinished at the time.
Pjv48R.gif
I have no comments on this, but I'll ask him about it. ANyway, thanks!
Though I have ideas on making this better ... hmm...

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
I know the collision point isnt in the center, I couldn't really line it up with the effects I was working with. CMON GUYS, REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slowemperor

Villain in training
I know the collision point isnt in the center, I couldn't really line it up with the effects I was working with. CMON GUYS, REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting for my Slowking vs. Gallade animation, you said you'd do, after that I might have another animation request if you want request so much.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
@Slowemporer: Crap! sorry i must have overlooked it [slams head on desk]... thatll be done ASAP.
@Infernape: yours is next.

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
@Jonior: He has replied. He says it is friggin' epic. I thank you in his place.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Last edited:

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Here you go infernape:
GE2sxS.gif

Slowemperor

Villain in training
Lol, glad he liked it that much.
Slowemporer, here you go:
Utf2H9.gif

Thank you! It's great (although it could a little bit a slower to make it smoother) it's still very good.