• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Junior's Art Shop

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Dragonmaster, fakestreet, then JLP. Working on Dragonmaster's right now.
Thanks so much for this since i know both of those will take a hell of a lot of frames whichever you pick. Could you please tell me which one you decided to make. or both if you felt generous.

Last edited:

SonicSandslash

Dragon Tamer Ryan
Request :)

Hey could u please make me a Scyther cutting some leaves and then evolving in the grass ... Thx in advance :)

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
hey can i hav 3 seperate frames but still connected w/ pokemon inside? 1 frame has tododile, the middle has charmander, and the last has Treeko. theyre all walking in different environments (suiting their types) and the evolve. keep walking and they evolve again. then Charizard uses fire blast, Feralgtr uses hydro pump and Sceptile uses Leaf Storm.
Thanks in advance :)

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
5sKx0d.gif

Kay, fakestreet, here.

SonicSandslash, not doing your request until you include a background. Didn't I just talk about this?

Here's the recolor:
arcaninerecolor.png

Last edited:

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Thanks that looks awsome, i was hoping for left to right not from top to bottom

Weavile22

Imma be
Banner from junior64,
2 weaviles. One shiny(right). One normal(left) Black-ish inside. Weaviles slightly bigger than banner. Arms folded (if possible). On the Banner, in rainbow color, have it say: Weavile22(top of banner,smaller) the Master Ninja(Middle and bottom,larger). Thanks :p. Oh, and try to make it have transparent backround

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Um no dragon actually you are at the back of the line. Wait your silly primitive neanderthal. Lolpwn.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
S0rry im behind... dragon, cant do ur request, itll take too long. Verrrry sorry.

SH00P DA WH00P!! catchin up now...
Weavile, i had to upload this as a gif because imageshack was screwed. N e wayz, its blinking. Dunno why, but here..
pz2jFU.gif

But that one SUCKED, the text at the top was screwed. So I made another one, but I used a background because the transparency was making it reallllllly hard:
weavileset.png

Which still looked REALLLLY sketchy on the outlines, so I made a tiny one, which came out better:
mail

Last edited:

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
awwww...it woulda been awesome :(
Can u do the same thing with just a dratini to a dragonite?

Weavile22

Imma be
thx amazingly :)

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Sonic, yes. Dragon, freaking BACKGROUND!!! COME ON!!! SGG, sure.

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
im sorry...make it on a forest pathway and then have Dragonite fly off.
sorry for causin u all this trouble :(

Weavile22

Imma be
can i get a clip of a sneasel shooting a shadow ball at a shiny charizard and then then evolving into a weavile. THX in advanced