• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Junior's Art Shop

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
;munchlax;
Hey everybody! Some of you may know me from PokeCommunity (JetJathor) but now I'm here to cook up some animations and sprites.

Just request anything on this list.
  • PokeAnimates:
    3lbwSX.gif
    An animation of ANY Pokemon! Please try not to request more than two Pokemon in one animation, but yes, you can request up to three animations at a time. Please don't request Notch-Eared Pichu unless very necessary.
  • Custom sprites:
    EqSmBn.gif
    Any Pokemon. Imagine something and I'll use my limited spriting skills to make it happen. Please note, however, that i almost never scratch sprite.
  • Splices:
    ya_-Ut.gif
    Name two Pokemon and I'll make a hybrid.
  • Recolors:
    hJSWZ9.gif
    Give me a color scheme and I'll give your Pokemon a new look.
  • Trainer Cards:
    oUzLaP.gif
    Give me up to six Pokemon (they can be shiny or customs you requested before) and a trainer sprite (or I can make you one) and I'll make you a T-card. Give a description with the number of badges. Also, for the Pokemon I can use Trozei sprites, regular sprites, mystery dungeon sprites, Ranger sprites, or menu icons. (On my Trainer Card I used menu icons cause I think they look cool. :p)
  • Special requests are very doable, but don't make them too often. (They tend to be harder.)
  • PokeStack:
    2BdFJQ.gif
    I take your team and stack them into a gif. My original idea, DO NOT USE!

Request all you like and I hope you love the result!

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Ah, so youre from PokeCommunity, that's probably whee you got the name "PokeAnimate" from, I used to work there with KingArmag.

Alright so I"ll have an 'Animate of Cobalon, and I would like him walking, then blinking
I would like another two of Terrakion and Virizion, doing the sam thing[]/s]

EDIT: You know me if you know DialgaPalkiaGiratina on PC :)
EDIT 2: Aw...Ok I'll request A PokeStack of the three Pokemon, Terrakion, Cobalon, and Virizion. But could you try not to make them all blurry?

Last edited:

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Request confirmation

dex, I'm on it. and zozo, I use MD sprites, so I cant do yours. :( but you can request a few more if you like.

Last edited:

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Pokedex101's Request

I hope you like it, it's the first request!
TYw8da.gif

I am completely fine with constructive criticism as I want to be the best I can.

EDIT: THIS was the first request.
9MdzuO.gif
It looks cooler with six Pokemon, so I looped this one.
T3fldr.gif

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Thanks! I might not put it in my sig, yet though, if that's fine with you.

Thanks again! It's really cool :D

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Just posting a few more examples.
y_GbTt.gif
ag-mOu.gif

UPDATE: PokeStacks are looped and better now! order yours!

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Could I pretty please have an 'animate of an Espeon and Weavile fighing? I don't care what attacks, just make Espeon win :D

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Behold, Mightyentei!
By8Ewu.gif

Hope you like it!!! Zozo, hang in there, yours is next, then yours Ezzpeon.

Last edited:

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Can you make an animation of an eevee evolving into espeon? (yes, with md sprites)
thanx! ;196;

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Zozo, how's this?
wk7_bA.gif

I didnt want to use too many frames, so I just thought itd be enough to have espeon use protect to come out unscathed. the flash is to make it look cool and so it doesnt skip.

KingArmag

King of Armageddon
Your PokeAnimate skills have improved... May I request something a bit... Arduous? (Look it up on dictionary.com...lolfail)

Pokeanimate-
Pokemonz- Arceus
Background- Dark, evil Supermassive Black Hole (MUSE FTW)
Action- Arceus changing into each of it's forms to supereffective attack some random pokemon...

Think you can do it?

If you do, you get one very fine banner made by yours truly...

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Um..it's ok, but could you make them both either Ranger of MD Sprites? Also, could you make the animation a little bit smoother?

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Here's a helpful hint if your useing Gimp to animate....use the speed of 400...to make look smooth.
@ 400 speed:
Eevee.gif

@ 100 speed/Your current speed:
HGSS_Venusaur_Shiny.gif

KingArmag

King of Armageddon
@LV- If he is using original PokeAnimate tactics, then he would use paint to make the frames, and Iaza or something to animate it.

junior_64

Pokémon Weatherman
Okay, I have a LOT of requests to fill at once, so please, be patient. Zozo, i'll redo yours later, okay? Armag, I might be able to attempt at least part of that request (maybe not the 'razing a random pokemon' part. if i did do that itd be destroying a magikarp.)
Ezzpeon's request is next, then charminions', then armag's, then zozo's redo. Okay? Okay.
READY, SET....
GO!!!!
@Venusaur: btw thanks for the tip but i dont use gimp cuz im a lazy idiot.
@Zozo: im still gonna redo it but it looks slightly better without the flash
nE6hvw.gif

@EzzPeon:
this my favorite animation in this shop so far.
5e6QmM.gif

hope you like it!

Last edited:

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Thanks I like it! But I have a question: can you make one with a clear background? (and make it a little bit slower?) Thanks again!
x;196;

Last edited: