• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jun's galery

junpearl63

their rooms
I only have MS Paint and Paint.Net, no photoshop or GIMP for me......

16-manectric.png

h-2.png

hanbok-1.png

eh.png

aih.png

Untitled-21.png

yemin-1.png

b2.png

untitled-16.png

LC0_8085396_1_1.png

ftis.png

BIG_BANG___SUNSET_GLOW_by_siruvi2.png

1280.png

1-4.png
2-9.png

Last edited:

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Hey, they're pretty impressive ^_^ Well done :)

junpearl63

their rooms
Ooh, thanks sweet pip and pikadude :)

I'm practicing to make 3D banner. But, they are really hard....I will try my best I guess.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Paint.net isn't my favorite program, personally, because there are a lack of tools.

I like the noise you put on the Pikachu one, but the overlapping heart makes it look a little bit...like its wearing an asymmetrical top.

I don't really get the "Professor Layton" banner, but I'm guessing it was made for someone.

<3 Aww, the Plusle+Minun one is so cute! And I'm assuming you typed it backwards. I still love it!!

junpearl63

their rooms
Yep, Paint.Net isn't my favorite program neither. But, it is the only thing I got. Still, I can download some good plugin on the internet :)

I make some new banner!

45518096.png

68919242.png

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
Thanks for the comments guys! It seems like people really like transparent background for a banner :p

Make a new one for mah shoppe

headervd.png

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
These are very impessive for Paint.

Paint is the only thing i have too, and i always thought i wouldn't be able to make decent banners because of it, due to lack of tools.

The Pikachu and Umbreon ones look so good i would have thought they must have been photoshopped. Great work XD

junpearl63

their rooms
these are very good for just paint

I think this is considered as a SPAM. And I don't wanna hear something like "these are very good for Paint" It's ten times better than GIMP for all you care, and it's the original.

Thanks Sinnohdragon. Finally, there is someone can post properly

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I must say they are quite impressive even if they are made in Paint or Paint.net
never actually tried any of those programs ,just paint for pixels

The umbreon and minun+plusle are my fave ones
but what I don't like is the font

the pikachu one is nice but the overlapping of hearts make it hard to appreciate it nicely

Good Job :)

Last edited: