• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jun's graphic thread

junpearl63

their rooms
another fail, I know. keep doing it anyway.

tumblr_llu8ajTK5x1qght1to1_1280.png

just made, I like this one

comment?

Last edited:

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
I absolutely love your signature banner! Although I don't get it, I love the warmer tones and the "fading" text.

Your "From the Dark" banner seems a bit too small, and If I were you, I'd have chose a smaller font size, I'm also not a fan of the texture you chose.

Aw, these are not fails! These are really good! Keep up the good stuff :D

junpearl63

their rooms
thank you for the comment c: and the small banner was because of size limit xD

a bunch of graphics for my new shop:

2-17.png

8-1.png

6-1.png
5-1.png
7-1.png

SmartD

These graphics look so stylish and neat. Although I think you put too much brightness on most of them, making it hard to read most of the words. But they're still fine anyway.

If I may ask, who are the people in the pictures?

junpearl63

their rooms
thank you for the comment :> I'd realized I overdid the glow brush too xP

and to answer your question, they're three most fabulous people in korea ~<3