• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jurassic Park Games

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I like the Super NES game as well as the Lost World: Jurassic Park arcade game. Not sure if I can say the same about the others though (I haven't played the one on the Genesis though.)

I enjoyed the Genesis while I had it. There was one on the Playstation that was alright.

I will definitly buy the new one

Fenix

Tremulant
This is the last Jurassic Park related game I've played. Pretty sure no one here knew it even existed, and with good reason; it was awful.

[img139]http://s.uvlist.net/l/y2009/02/56743.jpg[/img139]

I love strategy games but this one was awful.

The Telltale games look really good, I think they did a decent enough job on the Tales of Monkey Island games (the MI series is one of my absolute favourite series ever) so I might give their JP games a try sometime.

Casty

I own two "park builder" type Jurassic games: Operation Genesis for PC, and Park Builder for GBA. The PC version is obviously superior, but I used to quite enjoy Park Builder back when I was 10. Operation Genesis would be an excellent spatial management game (i think that's how they're called?) if only:

- there was more customisation involved. There's only one kind of restaurant, one kind of gift shop, two kinds of foliage, and one kind of a fence. I soon started getting the feeling that every park I build looks the same. Compare this to Zoo Tycoon, where every biotope gets at least 20 different kinds of plants.

- the game kinda goes into autopilot mode once you buy every vaccine (and other upgrades) available.

The missions (esp. photo taking) were boss though :D

I would love to see a sequel to this game.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Jurassic Park Warpath and Jurassic Park OPG are my favorits. I still miss the time when me and my friends played Warpath all day long on the Ps1.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I love Operation Genesis for the PC!
I play it now and again, but I do admit that it does get a bit repetitive, but I love the missions, minus the sonar ones where you have to heard the dinosaurs into the safe spot, Hate those! lol
I wish they would let you get all of the dinosaurs though in one game or in one site B.
I love Site B, it was so much fun, sometimes I would spawn a tornado to see what would happen and yes it always heads for your dinosaurs. It even goes as far as to go around in circles to make sure one of them dies, but here's something you probably didn't know.
If you have Acrocanthosaurs, brachi's, T-rexs, or spinos, beware of tornadoes, although they don't fly away, if they get hit directly, well, they, ugh, its yucky to say the least.
They just turn to pixilated blood and fall to the ground, no body, *shudders*

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
I wish they would let you get all of the dinosaurs though in one game or in one site B.

You can make up to 999 individual dinosaurs be available to put on your island through modding the game's files on the PC version. I'm happy to see another JPOG player on here!