• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just a draw I made^^

Gray™

K so I drew an eevee and I just wanted to post it here to hear some opinions^^
eevee_is_surprised__o_by_dgraymanz-d49hg61.jpg

COLORED

colored_surprised_eevee_o_by_dgraymanz-d49hiwy.jpg

So what do you guys think?^^

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
I like it overall, but I don't see any shading...and the front legs look a bit long. (Correct me if it's supposed to be that way). Other than that, BRAVO!

Gray™

I like it overall, but I don't see any shading...and the front legs look a bit long. (Correct me if it's supposed to be that way). Other than that, BRAVO!

I was going to add some shades but then I realized it was 5am so I just went to bed...
About the legs...idk it just seems right to me x)

Atari

Did it on 'em
When you are making your initial sketch, it is essential not to press too hard on the paper while you are drawing. Once you have lightly sketched the Pokemon you are drawing, then begin darkening the lines. Otherwise, you'll be able to see it in the paper (like above the ears).

Gray™

When you are making your initial sketch, it is essential not to press too hard on the paper while you are drawing. Once you have lightly sketched the Pokemon you are drawing, then begin darkening the lines. Otherwise, you'll be able to see it in the paper (like above the ears).

I know...
I just can't hold myself<.<

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Drawing a light rough sketch before darkening the lines takes practice, definitely -- I still have a really, really bad habit of trying to keep from pressing down too hard on the paper, and succeeding at first when I'm conscious of it, but then gradually starting to press too hard anyway without my noticing when I get too involved in what I'm sketching. (Part of why I generally don't draw traditionally anymore is the issues I tend to have with erasing and fixing mistakes, but that's a different story.)

Aside from what was mentioned by others, I can't tell if the weird brightness on the lines of the front legs is from the camera flash or not? It looks really strange. Also, I think the left eye is slightly bigger than the right one, which, since Eevee's facing front, makes the face look a little lopsided.

Gray™

Drawing a light rough sketch before darkening the lines takes practice, definitely -- I still have a really, really bad habit of trying to keep from pressing down too hard on the paper, and succeeding at first when I'm conscious of it, but then gradually starting to press too hard anyway without my noticing when I get too involved in what I'm sketching. (Part of why I generally don't draw traditionally anymore is the issues I tend to have with erasing and fixing mistakes, but that's a different story.)

Aside from what was mentioned by others, I can't tell if the weird brightness on the lines of the front legs is from the camera flash or not? It looks really strange. Also, I think the left eye is slightly bigger than the right one, which, since Eevee's facing front, makes the face look a little lopsided.

It was the flash=(
And I know took me 400 tries to try to make the eyes look exactly the same size...result...eyes 401 d.gray man 0-.-