• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just a few seconds of your time...

What do you think about Alt. Cards?

• Total voters

FireKero!

SWABLR
I talked to Joe about the subforums and Joe said no. ;[

Joe is jealous of my amazing YGO COTD prowess and he doesn't want me to show them off to the world anymore! I can tell!

Oh well. But Alfonso is back? Good enough.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Agreed. Active mod is better than no mod. At least we'll have things being taken care of, yano.

What of COTD guys? We do still need to organize that, like who posts and when.

Unless you want to rely on Req to do it everyday. That'll make it last about a week.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Actually thinking about it, I could do it everyday if I had to. We should keep it down to one or two guys to avoid confusion.

Especially how I dont want to see COTD get hijacked on a daily basis by the random John Doe.

I guess I could post the first one tomorrow.

Tamer Zack

SPP forgotten member
Off Topic: Hi MS :D *waves*

What I'm back don't I get a celebration or a yay or a smile. As for COTD just don't let it die keep it moving.

The Requiem said:
We should start the archive over, too.
Only problem with that is some 1 needs to update it everyday when COTD is posted. So any volunteers?

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Well after I my freakin internet back...

I can do it, update it everyday I post one.

Guys, I'll be back on point Tuesday, over at the crib, Im switchin from 56k to DSL (finally) and my net has been out at my house since Wednesday. IM GOIN NUTS HERE MAN...O_O

Anyway, expect COTD tuesday.

If someone wants to pitch hit for me until then, thats cool.

EDIT:

What I'm back don't I get a celebration or a yay or a smile.

YAY! *smile*

Nah man, glad to see you back too. Is there anyone else that we need to dust off from back when I was throwing Paladin builds all over the deck garage that phail'd?

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
I didnt say I was quitting, I was just pushing the fact that no one is really posting. Just expected way more for all the uproar that was "bring back cotd"

Its cool, I got this.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Yes. Us colored folk should stick together. :p

MS is gone, so who will be in this section?
Will Alfonso make an appearance?