• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just a few seconds of your time...

What do you think about Alt. Cards?

• Total voters

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
I'm gonna go ahead and step down as the resident YGO COTD person. Its not that its a hassle, or tech issues, its just that I'm falling out of love with the game again, and I'm just not as inspired to do it as I was before...

Is anyone up to take my spot, or does COTD fall off again...

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm gonna go ahead and step down as the resident YGO COTD person. Its not that its a hassle, or tech issues, its just that I'm falling out of love with the game again, and I'm just not as inspired to do it as I was before...

Is anyone up to take my spot, or does COTD fall off again...

If I get time, I'll take up the COTD. But, I'm gonna need a back-up guy for when I can't do it.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Yeah so COTD fell off again.. <_<..

And apparently the rules are like no longer in effect looking at thread names in the RMD section, stuff that was sposed to be locked in the thread title. And a few of the threads that have popped up here recently...

What's goin on ladies and gentlemen? We may not be modded as closely as the other sections here, but there ARE still rules, we dont need the havoc..

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Yeah so COTD fell off again.. <_<..

And apparently the rules are like no longer in effect looking at thread names in the RMD section, stuff that was sposed to be locked in the thread title. And a few of the threads that have popped up here recently...

What's goin on ladies and gentlemen? We may not be modded as closely as the other sections here, but there ARE still rules, we dont need the havoc..

Ok, I dropped the ball. My Bad.

I'll do COTD from Time to time, but odds are I'll probably forget again. It's much easier when there are 2 people to take up the slack, instead of one very forgetful child.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Nah, thats not the issue, really. Do what you can, when you can, I know how that can be, its just that people are kinda slipping right now and need to know that even though we're not being closely modded here that you need to keep what you do in check.

I used to do COTD, it was the lack of interest that got me to stop....

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
So I guess the deck name rule no longer applies, seeing as how 80% of the decks posted like (game, format) in the thread title.

Yeah we need another more active mod here.

Jimmy-Foster

Problem magnet
we need to separate yugioh and magic and everything else they need to have separd things to go to atleast yugioh

Mikau

Better then you
I had an idea I wanted to share. Maybe someone can make a Yugioh Trading thread. I don't know if it's been brought up before, but I think it would be a good idea.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
I'm going to start up the Trading thread. So does anyone object?

Are you going to put all the trades with everyone is one Thread? In other forums normally people make their own trade threads.

Also does anyone mind me being the COTD guy? I'm always on everyday (I have too much time in my hands >.<)