• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just a little heads up

Coronis

In lucid awakening
As of today's update on the site, all the existing magazine chapters of the Platinum series have been summarized and posted. I'm not sure where the Rotom chapter fits into the whole picture, so I just left it as the extra chapter at the end.

I've sorted out the HGSS chapters, and managed to force a logical chronological order after deliberately altering some parts (e.g. fitting Gold's challenge of the four other Pokeathlon runs before the one he does against Bruno, which was said to be his second attempt in the magazines, but then right after that he is shown to have all the medals already while the chapter that depicts his conquering of these other challenges is a standalone one. Yes, confusing, I know). I guess these will be the next chapters that I work on. Bear in mind that this series is very very messy in its magazine run, so chances are the actual chronological order may be a little different when they get compiled.

I'll work on the BW series as well at the same time, hopefully catching up with where we are now, although there are some uncanny gaps in between which I don't know whether they were missed intentionally or not (seems like the writers are skipping all the gym battles so far).

Coronis~

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Thanks!

But did you really have to use "Still jiggling with her Pokemon"

That sentence sounds...kind of off....

ellifeedn

Thinker
Thanks for puting up those chapters. One thing though; in the "VS Heatran!" chapter you said Plasma grunt instead of Galactic grunt.

After reading the "VS Dragonite!" chapter, I believe there are only "three" legendary pokémon left that have not appeared in any of the special series.

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
After reading the "VS Dragonite!" chapter, I believe there are only "three" legendary pokémon left that have not appeared in any of the special series.
And I'm sure by the end of Platinum (and possibly HGSS?) they will all been shown as well.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Thanks!

But did you really have to use "Still jiggling with her Pokemon"

That sentence sounds...kind of off....

lol, it does sound a little...weird...but I think it's awesome. xD

Anyway, thanks for the summaries, Coronis!
I'll probably read through most of them, since I'm a little behind on the Platinum series. >_>

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Thanks for the summaries, Coronis. The Platinum chapter has really got me hooked, and I'm glad that Argenta got a battle after all. I think I like the Sinnoh frontier brains more then the Hoenn ones, at least as far as personalities go.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hmm...only 7 left huh?

The preview for volume 39 implies that it will end in "Vs Dragonite"

But that's too little for a volume...

I guess we can expect new material from the next volume?

Maybe showing Diamond and Pearl's adventures?