1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Just a little somewhere to show off my art :3

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Blood Red Absol, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Blood Red Absol

Blood Red Absol AquaMilotic's Waifu

so yeah, just thought I might as well start posting some of my art, I think from now on I will start posting anything that is pokemon related (even though most of my drawings are of my original characters)

if you haven't checked out my DA account you can go do so here > http://abbysol.deviantart.com/

so yeah, here is everything I have done throughout the year, on order from oldest to newest, I hope you like, I guess this also make good for seeing how much I have improved :3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  2. Emmulah

Emmulah Member

You have a really nice style. I like how, even though a lot of the drawings are kind of simple and crude, they still convey a very honest sense of motion and shape. They aren't awkwardly joined stiff shapes and poses, everything is very familiar and natural. I love dark pokemon, so of course I have a soft spot for most of these drawings as well ^_^.

I'm not a huge fan of chibi, so I can't really comment on those pieces, but some of the humans seem sort of awkwardly lanky. But maybe that's just your style. Your pokemon are great though!

3. Blood Red Absol

Thanks, Chibi I just find a bit easier is all, but I am not very good at drawing people.

on another note, I just got this one done as a birthday gift for a friend.
    [​IMG]

4. Blood Red Absol

Okay, here is another one I just got done this morning for a giveaway on Deviant Art!

[​IMG]

5. Wolfaotic

Wolfaotic マジック

Your artworks are great! :D
    I really wish I could do art like that.

6. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Very good artworks and cute not to mention... Some of them aren't the best for sure, but are good enough.

7. PerfectionsFlaws

PerfectionsFlaws New Member

My god you're really good :eek:

8. Blood Red Absol

Thanks! you probably could if you are willing to put in the time and effort, I didn't get like this overnight and I am still improving all the time :D

Thank you, I am always doing my best to improve :3

Thank you :)

Here, this is just a quick update, something I did more recently as I don;t draw as much pokemon art as I used to.
    it is mine and my friend's pokemon trainer OCs, Bell and Eva
    [​IMG]

9. I think these are awesome! Especially the kingdra