• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just a Place fore Tariners to get to talk and discuss pokemon battles etc...

Wasup everybody... Its Q and I just made this so tariner and become cool. Talk about your teams.. Talk about battles.. Look for battle discuss stuff...

And the Frist subject is.. I wanna know who everybody best pokemon is in their line-up and who was your starter
My starter was Turtig and Pikauchu.. And me and my pikachu are pretty tight lol.. But recently I went aginst my own rule on never to evole pikachu and I just recently did.. So everybody just tell your story and you can make ur own topic

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Hmm...this is a weird thread....

Anyways, my starters are always on of the first three. If eevee is offered in game, I usually get one on my team and that ticked me off about r/s/e and p/d.

My teams usually have different types of offensive moves and I never have two pokemon of the same types.

gtab x3

my starters are squirtle and turtwig and i got to admit my team is weak against ice types.

Master Mew

4 sum reason i always picked the fire starter
in-game battles are always easy and CPUs just suck so my in-game team is NEVER balanced and is always just 2-3 pokemon i find are cool

lol yah this is kind of werid.. but imy tihnkin was i know there are somethings that i like tihnk to myself like.... What new type do u think there should be.... So how is everybody teams come alone...If u need any help devising a plan of attack or just ideas on making your team as strong as possiable..Im here to help

lol yah this is kind of werid.. but imy tihnkin was i know there are somethings that i like tihnk to myself like.... What new type do u think there should be.... So how is everybody teams come alone...If u need any help devising a plan of attack or just ideas on making your team as strong as possiable..Im here to help