• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just a quick, random question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewthreehundredandfour

Bring on the Shamwow
Ello, quick question here... I just started reading the Manga "Pokemon Special" and I after finishing it, I started reading "Pokemon Adventures", which is apparently the sequel to the Yellow series. On some random forum I found some guy sayed that they were the same, but I noticed Blue and Green's character names were mixed around...

I'm just wondering if I'm reading the sane series here...

Sird

Johto native
Yes you are. Green is Blue and Blue is Green in America/outside Japan.

Or you can check The Pokéspecial FAQ;

6) I don't get the deal with Blue and Green, who's who?
In the Japanese version, Green is Prof. Oak's grandson and the rival of Red, and Blue is the girl who has many tricks up her sleeve. In the US version, the name Blue is given to the rival and the girl is named Green instead. The reason for this is in Japan, Red and Green are the original games released, and thus the hero and the rival are named accordingly. But in US, Red and Blue are the original games released, so the rival was given the name Blue instead of Green.

Yes you are. Green is Blue and Blue is Green in America/outside Japan.

Or you can check The Pokéspecial FAQ;

6) I don't get the deal with Blue and Green, who's who?
In the Japanese version, Green is Prof. Oak's grandson and the rival of Red, and Blue is the girl who has many tricks up her sleeve. In the US version, the name Blue is given to the rival and the girl is named Green instead. The reason for this is in Japan, Red and Green are the original games released, and thus the hero and the rival are named accordingly. But in US, Red and Blue are the original games released, so the rival was given the name Blue instead of Green.

^
What he said.

Yeah, it depends on which version you read.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Buy the remaining volume online. >_> It's not like they discontinued translating the manga DURING the Yellow saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.