• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just Add Water! (258)

Gillachu

Banned
Psyduck hadn't done much in ages, so it was awesome to see him battle lol. I wish Misty had left here, though. It would've been perfect...

JudySpell

Banned
Dorian's Gym may not be official but getting a non-game Gym was still neat. I wish we had these kinds of Gyms more often. 7/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I really enjoyed seeing the underwater battles. I thought the battle between Misty and Dorian was really good: I wish we could have seen the last battle between them to determine a true winner. I thought that Misty's Psyduck was amazing.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I wish Misty had left here, though. It would've been perfect...

She may've gotten her chance to shine here, but if she had stayed behind with Dorian for instance, it would've seemed weird since then only Ash and Brock would be traveling together.

ZilverLox

Banned
Dorian's Coastline Gym made the Cerulean Gym look like a joke, so it's no wonder why Misty had to defend its honor. Why didn't we see her Psyduck finally learn how to swim though instead of us just seeing him get a psychic headache again? No offense to Misty, but Dorian totally proved that he was superior to her here when it came to battles.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was cool to see Ryuuji's unofficial Gym, and it reminded me of Akira's unofficial Gym from Kanto. It was great to see Kasumi get her moment to shine, as well as seeing her use Tosakinto against Ryuuji, which almost never got to battle in Jouto. Also, the return of the Rocket-dan's Koiking submarine made me happy.

Alloutℯ

Banned
So Misty got her spot in the limelight, even though nothing exciting happened except Psyduck's headache. He didn't even learn to swim.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Given the focus on Kasumi here, which was rare in Jouto, I kind of wish that either her Koduck had evolved, or her Tosakinto had learned a new attack. It's a shame that neither happened.

I really liked the concept of a gym that wasn't official since we hadn't seen one like that in ages. Dorian was a cool character who seemed like good rival material for Misty and he was better at training Water Pokemon than she was. I felt annoyed by Psyduck throughout the episode though since he still couldn't swim and by the end of the episode he still hadn't gotten any stronger.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
Dorian was a cool character who seemed like good rival material for Misty and he was better at training Water Pokemon than she was.

Ryuuji probably could've made a good rival for Kasumi if he had shown up much earlier in the Jouto saga and had been a recurring character, although I question if he was really that much stronger than Kasumi given that they both won one match against each other, and Ryuuji even admitted that he probably would've lost against Kasumi's Koduck.